Honored Contributor

I prefer daytime moisturizers with no spf; wish all lines offered the option of with or without when it comes all their daytime moisturizers.

Trusted Contributor

I was going to get the three small sizes on beauty day ordered it and then cancelled as I thought it was small and went with the Tatcha.  I just don't know about Perricone and I spent way to much on easy pays but I think it has held back wrinkles I would have had.  I seem to stick with Perricone. 

Esteemed Contributor

@rozio wrote:

I'm on the fence whether or not to try the Elemis at the try me price.  Is it worth it?  Waste of money?   How long is the Try Me price good?   I don't want to decide to get it, then the lower price is gone..... thanks!

I don't know if price is good or not for try me, but I got these three products on TSV (a/d) for $99.

No Image Found

I can say, the products are very nice, especially I liked the Marine Cream - very pleasant, and facial cleanser was nice too. Oil, as well, but I do not use oils on face, so to me it was a waste.

I used the first order faithfully, but eventually sent it back and cancelled my a/d.

Even though all three products were very nice, I did not see them being actually effective. Nice, does not necessarily translates for me into the skin improving and rejuvenating product, I want to spend my money on.

Super Contributor

The sizes are a bit small, especially the cleanser but it's a great way of trying the key formulas ELEMIS is known for. I think the superfood facial oil is one of the best around and versatile enough to work day or night. The marine cream is fantastic and the cleansing balm is seriously impressive, however, it should be twice the size!

Trusted Contributor

I just turned 60, been using their marine cream and kinda $$ quartz serum and more (not into the oxygen cream) just use marine cream it's enough for day/night and the used to use their pro collagen lift effect but it was discontinued so I apply other creams at night. People compliment me up close about my skin and I do think it's this line doing it  - along with a stable C&E serum by another company and a few glycolic type light pad peels a week, use 40-50 sunblock a high % clear zinc, stay away from sun, I'm fair and I'm holding up so far I think and again as people say I do not look my age Smiley Wink

A great line! they use many good plant ingredients that are proven to work.

PS: no breakouts and I have dry skin.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky