Honored Contributor

@curlygirl13 wrote:

@JudyL I either use the pro collagen matrix or the pro collagen marine cream. I ordered the most recent TSV but unfortunately the US postal service lost it in transit. The tracking disappeared after it was logged in in North Carolina. And of course, the TSV sold out except for the rich version,so QVC will not honor the price and put me on wait list. Poor customer service in my opinion. And how do you lose a package??!! 

I haven't received my TSV yet.  It looks like maybe tomorrow or probably Friday/Saturday.  So sorry they lost yours!  How frustrating.  I did see that there is a special Elemis duo for March - the spf marine cream and a night cream.  You may want to check for that.  The price seemed good.  I was thinking of getting it because one of the options is the original marine cream and thought it'd be a way for me to try the night cream.  Will decide after I get the TSV.

Super Contributor

@JudyL Yes, I saw that duo!! It has both the marine cream and the matrix!! I bought it. Hopefully, this time they won't lose it in transit. Those are my favorite creams!! 

Honored Contributor

@curlygirl13 wrote:

@JudyL Yes, I saw that duo!! It has both the marine cream and the matrix!! I bought it. Hopefully, this time they won't lose it in transit. Those are my favorite creams!! 

Mine was lost also.  QVC refunded me since the one with spf was sold out.  I really wanted it too.

Super Contributor

@Pecky I hear ya! So disappointing, right?!!

New Contributor
I ordered on auto delivery. It showed shipped on 5/8 and then sat at USPS. I called and they said it had sold out! What!!! I ordered it on auto delivery! This is not fair at all!! I really like the product! PLUS why charge me when you know it is sold out??? Something is not right here!
New Contributor
Don’t order on auto delivery!!! They will charge you..and you won’t receive it and then they will say it is not available. So sad!!