Contributor

Can anyone speak to the difference between the Ultra Rich and the regular?    I've tried elemis before and like it, don't noitce any strong scent,  but not sure between the various options.

Trusted Contributor

@Angie168me too.  The scent is soooo strong, returned mine as well. 

Super Contributor
I really love the smell, and the cream. Theoretically, people fall in love with a product and are happy to see it offered again. Sure it is boring to some.
Trusted Contributor

Has anyone who uses Ellis  been able to see a difference in their skin?  

Honored Contributor

How do you all that use this product like it and what does it do for your skin? I read some good reviews online. But a big complaint was the overpowering scent and some say it is overpriced for a product not any better than lower cost products.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

@Katiek wrote:

Can anyone speak to the difference between the Ultra Rich and the regular?    I've tried elemis before and like it, don't noitce any strong scent,  but not sure between the various options.

@Katiek  It's late now, so maybe you have the answer. The Ultra Rich version of Marine Cream is much thicker than the original.  It must be new as I've never seen it before. From what I can tell from what the vendor is saying that if your skin is dry the Ultra Rich would be the best choice. Everyone else should opt for Original.  The one with SPF would only be useful as a day cream. I considered buying the SPF for day and the Ultra Rich for night.  I'd better hurry if I'm going to do that because there are only 10-minutes left for the TSV price. 

Super Contributor

I've been using Elemis for a good year and a half now. I love it!! I ordered the day and night creams. The day cream has a great SPF and on the days I wear makeup is a good primer on its own, Don't need to add my Laura Mercier primer. And I LOVE the original Marine Cream. Usually I am bothered by scent, but truly I don't even notice it in this. I think these creams are great and I've tried a lot of different lines. I have mild rosacea and it's very soothing.

Honored Contributor

@curlygirl13 wrote:

I've been using Elemis for a good year and a half now. I love it!! I ordered the day and night creams. The day cream has a great SPF and on the days I wear makeup is a good primer on its own, Don't need to add my Laura Mercier primer. And I LOVE the original Marine Cream. Usually I am bothered by scent, but truly I don't even notice it in this. I think these creams are great and I've tried a lot of different lines. I have mild rosacea and it's very soothing.

I'm interested in knowing which night cream you use, if you don't mind me asking.  If I like the spf day cream from the TSV, then I was thinking of trying one of the night creams.

Frequent Contributor

I don't know how good it is because when I got it the smell was so perfumy it made me sick. I would try it again if they left the perfume smell out of it.

Super Contributor

@JudyL I either use the pro collagen matrix or the pro collagen marine cream. I ordered the most recent TSV but unfortunately the US postal service lost it in transit. The tracking disappeared after it was logged in in North Carolina. And of course, the TSV sold out except for the rich version,so QVC will not honor the price and put me on wait list. Poor customer service in my opinion. And how do you lose a package??!!