Honored Contributor

Today, 4/41/19 only, 20% off of the cutting edge skin care and wrinkle reducers they carry.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Thanks!  I really like their poducts and just bought an eye balm from the site two weeks ago...wish I had known about the sale.  I could have waited but will check to see if there is anything I need.

Super Contributor

That cleansing balm is dreamy. Rivals my favorite from Emma Hardie... 

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@ECBG   Thanks!  I really like their poducts and just bought an eye balm from the site two weeks ago...wish I had known about the sale.  I could have waited but will check to see if there is anything I need.

@haddon9 I'm getting a top collegen developer although I'm half way through what I'm using.  By the time it gets here the other will have maybe two weeks left.  That's better than full price to me.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@haddon9 I'm getting a top collegen developer although I'm half way through what I'm using.  By the time it gets here the other will have maybe two weeks left.  That's better than full price to me.Smiley Happy

@ECBG   I just ordered Absolute Eye Serum (I'm almost finished with my current bottle & really like it) and the Absolute Eye Mask.  I saved some money plus got free shipping & a free travel size of fash wash! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 Eye serums have caused me to swell or get "baggy" under the eyes.  I can't use them.Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   I've had pretty good luck with them and I like the one Elemis makes.

Respected Contributor

I've received several nice samples of various Elemis products and have given them all away.  The several I've opened and tried have such a heavy strong fragrance,  I can't use it.  I'm okay with some fragrance,  but this was over the top for me.