Respected Contributor

Re: Egyptian Magic face cream

Costco online has it too. 4 oz plus 2 oz $40 plus $3 s/h
Respected Contributor

I've seen it on the must have list of various celebs so I would think it would be good.
Frequent Contributor

Karnerblue - I use the Sweet Bee Magic for neck/chest and the Ultra Beauty Balm for my face.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/7/2015 wyldekat said:

I love it. It is oil... so thats why its oily. It is one of the few products I have repurchased and I rarely do that.

I use it everywhere. I just started getting super dry skin and have been irritated by other products. In the winter, I even use it on my face. I use it over my moisturizer to seal it in.I put it on before bed and let it sink in for a bit. When I wake up in the morning my skin is so soft. Haven't broken out from it. It is rather pricey, but it lasts a long time and you don't need much.

Does it get on your sheets?? I think it would be great to use on my feet, under socks at night, so it wouldn't get everywhere, lol. I think it would be too rich for my face. Tia!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/7/2015 Karnerblue said:
On 4/7/2015 DeltaOne said:

Where can I purchase these items? I'd like to try them.

I found numerous places online if you just google it. This was the cheapest:

http://www.paylessbeauty.com/index.php?file=productdetail&icatid=107&iprod_id=2801

Thanks!

-- Mae West
Contributor

On 4/9/2015 emmysmom said:

I love it. It is oil... so thats why its oily. It is one of the few products I have repurchased and I rarely do that.

I use it everywhere. I just started getting super dry skin and have been irritated by other products. In the winter, I even use it on my face. I use it over my moisturizer to seal it in.I put it on before bed and let it sink in for a bit. When I wake up in the morning my skin is so soft. Haven't broken out from it. It is rather pricey, but it lasts a long time and you don't need much.

Does it get on your sheets?? I think it would be great to use on my feet, under socks at night, so it wouldn't get everywhere, lol. I think it would be too rich for my face. Tia!

I just use a small amount.... just enough. Though, somedays if I am not going anywhere or puttering around the house, I just slather it on. I put on whatever serums or moisturizers on and let them sink in for a few minutes. Then I use the egyptian magic cream, which is essentially a solid oil which warms up in your fingers. I do use it before bed, however if you are concerned... try a half hour or hour before bed. I use it to enhance my current products and seal them in.

I never was a oil person. I was always oily-acne prone with sensitive skin. Broke out using almost everything. This, I don't. I just have drier skin now, and am still recovering from using Dr Denese pads (my skin didn't like them, skin barrier damage maybe).

You do feel greasy wearing it, but waking up to babysoft skin in the morning is worth it to me.

I do believe you can find sample sizes... or smaller. I have seen them on ebay or amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/9/2015 wyldekat said:
On 4/9/2015 emmysmom said:

I just use a small amount.... just enough. Though, somedays if I am not going anywhere or puttering around the house, I just slather it on. I put on whatever serums or moisturizers on and let them sink in for a few minutes. Then I use the egyptian magic cream, which is essentially a solid oil which warms up in your fingers. I do use it before bed, however if you are concerned... try a half hour or hour before bed. I use it to enhance my current products and seal them in.

I never was a oil person. I was always oily-acne prone with sensitive skin. Broke out using almost everything. This, I don't. I just have drier skin now, and am still recovering from using Dr Denese pads (my skin didn't like them, skin barrier damage maybe).

You do feel greasy wearing it, but waking up to babysoft skin in the morning is worth it to me.

I do believe you can find sample sizes... or smaller. I have seen them on ebay or amazon.

Sounds like it would be nice to slather it on and let it sit, a nice Spa day!! Will order some soon! Thanks ALL!

-- Mae West