Honored Contributor
On 4/3/2015 KatCat1 said:

His hair is ridiculous unless he is growing it to have it cut for children with cancer. His products are way over priced. He was or is a model - what does he know about makeup? Perhaps from wearing it in photo shoots? Not interested -- he is over zealous about selling his products. I had to change the channel.

I'll make sure he gets off your lawn immediately.

Contributor

I keep waiting for Edward Bess to be sitting in Chaz's chair when he runs his hands through the models hair

Trusted Contributor

Love that he has hair and that it is long! So many men are bald or shaving their heads to appear bald and personally, I do not care for the bald look at all. I find it particularly humorous when they are bald but sport huge beards! Give me hair any day!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Wink

Respected Contributor
On 4/6/2015 ChynnaBlue said:

His hair is ridiculous unless he is growing it to have it cut for children with cancer. His products are way over priced. He was or is a model - what does he know about makeup? Perhaps from wearing it in photo shoots? Not interested -- he is over zealous about selling his products. I had to change the channel.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

For those who are asking about his background, he started modeling at the age of 15 both print and runway. He started meeting a lot of well connected people in the beauty industry and started out small with a vision he had of how he thought women can present themselves. His vision is one of simplicity yet vivid beautiful colors made with high quality ingredients.

I had the pleasure of having my makeup applied by Edward Bess and he is a consummate professional. He has a gift and the industry took note. All the assumptions and cracks about his being a front man are completely unfounded.

Mr Bess has also been endorsed by Oprah Winfrey and some other famous celebrities who love his approach to beauty and makeup.

He's here to stay and I am sure will be an innovator of lots of new products in the future.

Honored Contributor

who cares about his background or anything personally about them really? I only care if they are good quality products that work for me. I don't know the background nor how someone looks or how long their hair is for 99.99999% of the products I buy and it would have been about 100% if I didn't start watching QVC. These types of things don't influence my decisions to purchase. There are alot of people I enjoy watching but their products don't work for me so I don't buy. There are some people I don't really find attractive but their products DO work for me so I buy. The only time I will not buy something is if I find out they are cruel to animals or test on animals.

Honored Contributor
On 4/6/2015 suzyQ3 said:

That whooshing sound you hear?

Image result for pics of whooshing sound when someone doesn't get the joke

Yeah, I didn't get it either??

Honored Contributor
On 4/6/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 4/6/2015 suzyQ3 said:

HD, the "lawn" reference is to the image of an older person sitting on their porch grousing about the young ones and yelling at them to "Get off my lawn!"

It describes someone who has let old age make them grouchy and out not willing to understand new things.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor
On 4/6/2015 suzyQ3 said:
On 4/6/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 4/6/2015 suzyQ3 said:

HD, the "lawn" reference is to the image of an older person sitting on their porch grousing about the young ones and yelling at them to "Get off my lawn!"

It describes someone who has let old age make them grouchy and out not willing to understand new things.

oh hahaha! That about sums it up! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

Like that Clint Eastwood movie where he takes on the young gansters in the neighborhood and he tells them in that snarl that he has ""get off my lawn."" LOL.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."