Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Is f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!

b748f3f9003a2c219abd9c4f97f1f912.jpg

ITA!   He's definitely an Enigma.  

Reminds me kinda/sorta like Prince.  

So confident to express his feminine side, but doesn't comes off overtly so.  Definitely the blueprint of a Calvin Klein model. 

Respected Contributor

i could not picture him with a short mens haircut. even with his hair pulled back he still looked great.   he has a ton of energy and he can work it!!

i enjoy watching his shows

Honored Contributor

He has gorgeous, healthy hair!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

He has gorgeous, healthy hair!

He certainly does!

I love that coppery auburn color, too. It's really beautiful. Smiley Happy

I wish that I had hair that color and that wavy. Mine is naturally wavy, but not like his! He always looks great to me! Smiley Very Happy Heart

Honored Contributor

I really want to try his new multi powder he had on today.  It looked great on the models. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky 

I ordered that just the brushes alone are worth it - Not that I need any more new brushes. And yes he does have amazing hair.

Esteemed Contributor

That new concealer looked good but it is rather pricey.  I think I will wait for some reviews before ordering.

Trusted Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

I have it,

I purchased this a while ago.  It definitely volumizes your hair, it made me look like I had a lot more hair.  However, I'm not real thrilled with how my hair feels after using it.  It's hard to put your fingers through and it didn't seem as shiny.  I've only used it a handful of times so maybe there's a sweet spot with the amount to apply that I haven't found yet.

This happens with a lot of volumizers that I've tried....they give volume but I don't care for how my hair feels.  I have very fine, soft hair.  It might work better for people with a little thicker texture.

What I wouldn't give to have hair like Edwards...sigh...

Honored Contributor

His hair might be beautiful, but I'm watching the Flawless Illusion Foundation demo right now and I am definielty not impressed.  It is not my intent to be rude regarding the models, but unless one has a smooth, unmarked skin texture, the foundation isn't doing them any favors.  Those who have wrinkles, enlarged pores, or surface imperfections - all seemed to be accentuated....all while EB is proclaming how perfect and flawless they looked.

Respected Contributor

I know I am in the minority here, but I don't like hair like that at all, either on men or women lol.