Honored Contributor

Is f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!

b748f3f9003a2c219abd9c4f97f1f912.jpg

He was just on the air selling makeup.  He should be gawking the hair products he uses on his hair.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Edward's hair is beautiful.....I'd kill to have a head of hair like that.  I enjoy his enthusiasiam for his line and I plan to try a couple of things in the future. 

He and Courtney did a great job and I enjoyed the show.....

P.S. Courtney looked gorgous......definitely a breath of spring.....loved the outfit!!

Respected Contributor

Too bad I missed this. I would love it if there was an Edward Bess TSV in the future.

He is young and has a great head of hair to begin with.

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Is f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!

He was just on the air selling makeup.  He should be gawking the hair products he uses on his hair.

He does have a hair product and its sold on QVC. He says it is his favorite product out of everything...and I mean his makeup line.

Trusted Contributor

The demo for the concealer was amazing!  I love my NARS radiant concealer, but I might have to give this one a try.  In fact, I'd like to try several of the products.  I'm actually kind of glad they're so expensive because it makes them less tempting!

Respected Contributor

It's nice to have a head of hair like that, but I don't think it looks all that healthy.  It looks dry and frizzy to me; at least the times I've seen him.  The upkeep must be time-consuming and difficult.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

It looks dry and frizzy to me; at least the times I've seen him.  The upkeep must be time-consuming and difficult.

It wasn't that way today!!!  Looked exactly like the picture I posted.  Also, throughout today's presentation he kept pushing his hair from one side to another.  His hair just flowed all feathery like.  I was more amazed at his hair than I was in the makeup he was gawking.

Most men w/hair that long either wears it in a pony tail or 2 plaits (Willie Nelson).  I suspect Edward does the same in private.

Honored Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

Is f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!

He does have a hair product and its sold on QVC. He says it is his favorite product out of everything...and I mean his makeup line.

@CalMom

I just checked EB QVC listing.  Out of 30 products listed, none were hair products.

Honored Contributor

I saw his hair product just last Friday night w/ JRT on Beauty at any Age.

A255161  Black Sea Hero

It was some sort of volumizer he said he developed for himself.

Respected Contributor

Re: Edward Bess hair......

[ Edited ]

I have it,

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."