Honored Contributor

Re: Edward Bess hair......

[ Edited ]

@CalMom wrote:

@January121 wrote:

I think his hair is great & I wish my hair looked like his does BUT, I don't think a man should have hair that long .... long hair like that belongs on a woman!!

Throughout time, man has had long hair. What about Samson? What about the hippies of the 60s? Should we tell a woman with short hair that she should grow it? Absolutely not! To each, his or her own.

Should we tell Bruce/Caitlin Jenner that he shouldn't grow his hair out until he has that change of gender surgery?

Ummm, you might want to read up on why Samson had long hair.  It wasn't for personal self expression, the way it was/is with some other men, hippies thru current day.  But if you want to use a Biblical example of Samson, though, then it's only fair to look at Absalom too.  One could say his long hair was a bit of a detriment to him when one day he was riding his mule and his hair got caught in a tree branch as they passed too closely.  The mule kept going and Absalom was left hanging there.  

Trusted Contributor

He has beautiful hair but I personally don't care for long hair on a man either. 

Honored Contributor

His hair is his "calling card" so to speak. Thick and luxurious but most definitely a genetic trait that he was blessed with. I tried his hair product and it made my hair sticky and weighed down.

Honored Contributor

I'm curious as to who dictated that men shouldn't have long hair? And please, no biblical references.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I'm curious as to who dictated that men shouldn't have long hair? And please, no biblical references.

@suzyQ3

I found 2 interesting articles...

Long Hair Culture History

Men's Hairstyles Throughout History

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

HE IS JUST ABSOLUTELY STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY WAY, omg!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC unkind

Why would anyone say anthing unkind about him?  He is very good looking, clean and speaks beautifully. If he had huge holes in his ears for piercings or big piercings on his nose, forward and cheeks, I could understand some negative comments. But really, I would definitely try his products if there was a TSV presented especially one with that hair product. He may have feminine mannerisms but good heavens, that means he doesn't come across bullish. I think it is so funny when he has his hair tied in a bun in back and then magically, he looses the elastic band and you see all his overflowing locks of wavy (not frizzy) hair.

Trusted Contributor

LADIES LADIES......What is wrong with everyone !!!

Let people be who they want to be and look how they wish to look.

So many continuously have to tear apart hosts and vendors. These people read about themselves on this site, dont you think that it may HURT them just a bit.?????

Who do we think we are. OMG enough.  How about some simple kindness , warm words , and some acceptance for once....and enough of the RIPPING PEOPLE APART on this forum.

Regular Contributor

I wrote about this some time ago, but here it goes again:  A year or so ago, I received his foundation and I really loved it.  So, I found his email address and wrote him about it.  A week later, I received a hand-written note from him!  It was written on his personal note card and I was delighted.  I had told him that I was a retired school teacher and he thanked me for that, too.  It is just so rare these days to get correspondence from anyone through snail mail, especially from a celebrity!!  I was just so shocked and honored that he took the time to write me.

Trusted Contributor

I am very fond of Edward and I believe he is intensely honest with his products. I do believe his thought and quality  are displayed in his products.

I could not care less about his hair being long. It's his hair, he keeps it beautifully and he once was a model. It is very pretty. It does not make him less of a man either. It doesn't matter if you are a male and desire long hair. If you think differently, you might be getting a bit too old.

I have his foundation and ordered his CIAO face powder today. Think I will be pleased.