Trusted Contributor

Edward Bess had a show on last night and this is one of his products. Its so pretty!  Comes in 2 colors...

Edward Bess Threads of Silk Multi-Use Powder - A287141

Trusted Contributor

Re: Edward Bess Threads of Silk

Yes I read about the product. I just may try.Heart  His lustrous lip products are fabulous.

I love everything about him.  His hair is to die for, and he is handsome to boot.

Such a doll. I love his presentations, and he knows his stuff.

A+ in my book...his looks and products.

Honored Contributor

Now i think he is okay but his products are over priced IMO.  So I will pass.

Enjoy your purchases.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I have this in the ciao colors. It's a great product and I've been happy with his line.

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

I have this in the ciao colors. It's a great product and I've been happy with his line.

I have that one too and really like it.

Esteemed Contributor

Love this!! In Bellissima. It is practically all used up, so I went to the It Naturally Pretty blush, which I love, too!

Respected Contributor

I have this coming to me in Bellissima.  I tried the highlighter sticks and they are so wonderful I wanted to try his other products, so I ordered this and a foundation.  Then tonight I got the eyeshadows.   I hope I like his other products as well as I like those highlighter sticks!

Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed that show with Courtney.  They did great together.  I think his products are a bit pricey though.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

I can't watch this guy at all.  He reminds me of the guy who sang the song "Tiip Toe Through the Tulips."

Occasional Contributor

Love this and use it about every day.   I've been happy with all his products that I have tried.... a bit pricey, yes, but they seem to last quite awhile.   I've been using this compact for several months and have plenty of product left.   And I love his cream/powder foundation.  Have that on auto delivery.