Respected Contributor

Edward Bess Black Sea Extreme Cover Cream-Reviews??

I have the worst dark under eye circles. I've tried just about everything. I have a few concealers that work pretty well but I'm always in search of the perfect one. Has anyone tried this? Thoughts? On the reviews some people thought it was too thick.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Edward Bess Black Sea Extreme Cover Cream-Reviews??

Me too, still looking for my HG under eye concealer. Is the Extreme Cover Cream for under the eyes? Someone had mentioned Edward Bess products on sale on Hautelook last week but when I checked, it looked like the eye concealer was limited in colors and it was an older version as none of the locales that sell Edward Bess products carried that particular item. So I sure hope someone who has used his under eye concealer will post a review. For the record, I am currently using La Prairie but I've used La Mer, Sisley, Hour Glass, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Lancome, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Chantecaille, Guerlain, etc. etc. If it covers the darkness, it looks cakey. I haven't found one that covers darkness but does not look cakey yet.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

Yes, when he did the demo on the model he used it under the eyes. I have the same exact problems you have listed. I guess we might just have to go for it to find out :-)
Valued Contributor

I have it and I find that although it is thick I have to use a little, then blend. I use it sometimes with the IT Bye Bye Undereye. However, there too, you only need a little and you blend. One problem I have with EB's concealer is that it dries quickly. I am trying an new one that I foud at Norstroms by Charlotte Tillbury. I like that one for now.