Respected Contributor

Which one do you find better? Do they both send you checks?

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

I have used both.   Both were good at payment. I tend to stay with Mr Rebates just that is it easier to stay with one and just have one check to deal with.  I  Have used Mr Rebates for several years now and they are very good at sending checks.  You also have the choice of having your rebate go to PayPal and one other payment option I can not think of.

I have been payed several thousands of dollars just for doing shopping I would have anyway. It is like free money.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

Which one do you find better? Do they both send you checks?

Thank you.

@Valstybaby, I use both, I see which one offers the larger percentage of money back for that website. Ebates sends you a check quarterly, automatically. Mr. Rebates let’s you request when you want your check sent, you can wait until it accrues to get a higher amount back. I actually like Mr. Rebates better, instead of getting something like $12 back from Ebates, I am letting my refund grow well over $100 at Mr. Rebates.

Esteemed Contributor

I use Ebates.  I find it easy to use.  When I did use the other one which was over 2 years ago I found it more complicated.  However I am sure it has changed.  I just don't want to split  up my efforts.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you all for your replies.

Trusted Contributor

@Valstybaby I use both also. I used to only use Mr. Rebates but why limit your options.  Sometimes Ebates is offering more the Rebates.  Why not take advantage of both.  I've never, ever had a problem using either one.  They are equally reliable.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ebates or Mr Rebates?

[ Edited ]

Just to complicate things I will tell you, I use Ebates, Mr Rebates, Be Frugal, Extrabux and Top Cash Back. I check the rates with all of them before I place orders and use the one offering the best rate at the time, often it is Top Cash Back. I like to get the most bang for my buck, and in the long run it can be a big difference in what I get back.

Honored Contributor

I use Mr Rebates.  I looked at the sites each company had and joined the one with the largest number if my sites.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ebates or Mr Rebates?

[ Edited ]

I use both. and check which one has the biggest rebate when I need it.  Ebateshas more "BIG" rebates, with 15%-20% back at some stores, on occasion.  Macy's was recently 20% back.  Awesome!  

I agree with another poster on the checks.  Ebates sends them automatically, while mrrebates waits for you to request a check (they send a reminder every month).  I like to let the money accumulate and get a larger check.

Honored Contributor

With Top Cash Back you can get your rebate in a gift card to some stores or even Amazon, Target and Walmart, and if you select this option you get up to a 3% bonus amount back.