Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if you can use both at the same time for the same site?

Honored Contributor

I would hardly think you could. Only one site gets credited, and that is the site who will end up paying you.

I can tell you that ShopAtHome offers a 110% rate guarantee. If you compare rates and find a higher one somewhere else, you just fill out a short form on their site, place your order thru them, they match it and add another 10% of it to the total.

Honored Contributor
No, you cannot use more than one discount site.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I don't know how you could as you have to go one or the other's site then click on through them so it would be virtually impossible to use two for one purchase. You are directly connected to the site you want to buy from through either ebates or MrRebates so don't see how you could simultaneously connect through both of them. That is unless you made two purchases for the same thing then cancelled one - problem there is they get notified if the purchase is cancelled or returned and deduct it from your credits.

Thanks for the info on ShopatHome, Shelbelle - I'd not heard of them before but will check them out.

Esteemed Contributor

You cannot use both. I have had more success with Ebates. Often mrrebates does not credit me with the qvc purchase. I just gave up and use ebates only on QVC.

Honored Contributor

Ebates has 15% rebate on several websites now. I think it's only for a few days.

Super Contributor
On 5/15/2014 Shelbelle said:

I would hardly think you could. Only one site gets credited, and that is the site who will end up paying you.

I can tell you that ShopAtHome offers a 110% rate guarantee. If you compare rates and find a higher one somewhere else, you just fill out a short form on their site, place your order thru them, they match it and add another 10% of it to the total.

Just to clarify, it's not a an extra 10% cash back it is 10% of the cash back RATE. So, for example, you get 5% back at QVC with Mr.Rebates so ShopAtHome will give you 110% of 5%, which is 5.5% cash back instead of 5%. It usually works out to a few extra cents depending on how large your purchase is.

I was drawn to this with S@H at first but what I don't like about them is you have to accumulate $20 before you can cash out and get your rebate money. Ebates only cashes out quarterly and you have to have a minimum. With Mr.Rebates you can cash out whenever you want, and I find their cash back offers are usually the best.

HTH

Regular Contributor
On 5/15/2014 MissKlynn said:
On 5/15/2014 Shelbelle said:

Just to clarify, it's not a an extra 10% cash back it is 10% of the cash back RATE. So, for example, you get 5% back at QVC with Mr.Rebates so ShopAtHome will give you 110% of 5%, which is 5.5% cash back instead of 5%. It usually works out to a few extra cents depending on how large your purchase is.

I was drawn to this with S@H at first but what I don't like about them is you have to accumulate $20 before you can cash out and get your rebate money. Ebates only cashes out quarterly and you have to have a minimum. With Mr.Rebates you can cash out whenever you want, and I find their cash back offers are usually the best.

HTH

With Mr. Rebates the amount has to be $10 before you can request the rebate check.

Super Contributor

Before linking through to any reward site, check first with EvReward. EvReward shows ALL of the rebate sites for any vendor. Also shows any current coupon/promo codes or shipping discounts for that vendor. In some cases, you end up with a better deal by using a specific credit card or airline/hotel partner.

From EvReward, you can click directly through to the rebate site or discount you decide to use.

Respected Contributor
On 5/16/2014 Deadeye Daisy said:

Before linking through to any reward site, check first with EvReward. EvReward shows ALL of the rebate sites for any vendor. Also shows any current coupon/promo codes or shipping discounts for that vendor. In some cases, you end up with a better deal by using a specific credit card or airline/hotel partner.

From EvReward, you can click directly through to the rebate site or discount you decide to use.

Wow, that's new info I could use. Thanks!