Contributor

Hi ladies, I just noticed this while making a purchase! It's a great time to purchase any Christmas gifts, etc. Happy shopping!

Honored Contributor

Also deals for cash back from the Q on retailmenot.

Regular Contributor

@luvinlife wrote:

Hi ladies, I just noticed this while making a purchase! It's a great time to purchase any Christmas gifts, etc. Happy shopping!

luvin_life,

Thanks for posting this offer. I've never tried ebates before, but I did want to buy a bracelet that was not on clearance so I thought I would try it. It was a lttle confusing to figure out. Do you always have to go into the ebate site before purchase? If an item is going quickly, I guess you'd not be able to use ebates. It would take too long. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Contributor

Hi @laj3169, I downloaded the Ebates app on to my iPhone and purchase that way for easy access. You can also go to the Ebates site... Maybe you can save the site under favorites.  The setup is very easy, I think they also give you a  giftcard for joining. When I shop anytime at qvc, I always start there so I don't have to go to Ebates after I decide I want something. HTH! 😀

Honored Contributor

Re: Ebates 10% for QVC

[ Edited ]

Once you get used to it,shopping thru a rebate site is very quick and painless, the key is not to forget to use it!! I use many of them, depending on which one is giving the highest percantage back at the time.

Respected Contributor

@laj3169 wrote:

@luvinlife wrote:

luvin_life,

Thanks for posting this offer. I've never tried ebates before, but I did want to buy a bracelet that was not on clearance so I thought I would try it. It was a lttle confusing to figure out. Do you always have to go into the ebate site before purchase? If an item is going quickly, I guess you'd not be able to use ebates. It would take too long. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

@laj3169

I love ebates- I have gotten a lot of cash back from them.  And they will send you a real check- you don't have to get the reward on a gift card or go through PayPal.  Once you get used to doing it, it isn't too hard to remember to use it.  It only takes a few seconds and you are getting extra money back for buying something you would have bought previously.  With the shopping channels what I will do is if I think I might buy something I go ahead and enter through ebates before I start watching.  Like today I saw Iman and Jay King jewelry were on HSN and I thought I might buy something so I went through ebates first.  All I usually do is go to Google and look up HSN ebates or QVC ebates or whatever and it brings up the link.   Open it and click through to your shopping website.  It is very quick.  

Honored Contributor

Today, 10/29, it is back to 1%

Trusted Contributor

Don't forget Retailmenot.  I've gotten back over $200 (since February) from them . Way more cash back than ebates or mrrebates.  QVC HSN Macy's .   I always go to one site or another when purchasing online.

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo, I cannot thank you enough!  I always use ebates or Mr. Rebates but had no idea that RetailMeNot offers cash back even though I always check them for coupon codes.  My gosh!!!  I just ordered the NuFace TSV and got back $45 going through RMN!  Thank you so, so, so, so much!!!!