Thank you for this suggestion!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Eating Out - Outside - and Makeup

@AngelPuppy1   You're welcome. 🌼

Honored Contributor

@SunSprite wrote:

Like many of you, it's hot summer here in the deep south. My makeup routine for the dog days of summer has always been very little: some mascara and eye shadow and maybe a burt's bees lip tint and that's it. I can't stand the feeling of makeup being on my face when I'm in nature's sauna, so until October or so it will be minimal. The humidity is just too thick in the air. 

I'm looking forward to summer letting up a bit. I'm starting to replace some of my  makeup as a lot of time has gone by during this pandemic and I suspect it's not as fresh as it should be. 

I've already replaced my mascaras.

@SunSprite I've replaced mascaras and my tinted moisturizer (a liquid that had been opened and used for 4 months before Covid). As we started staying home more, wearing less makeup, I needed to replace that and my mascara along with my cream blush...cream products just don't last that long. 

Honored Contributor

I don't wear makeup on a daily basis, not to go to the grocery store or big box store either.  If I were meeting friends to eat out, I would use it as an opportunity to wear a little makeup.  I wouldn't go all-out though like I do for church.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   No temple/church services here...closed since lockdown. No reasons at all for me to do much makeup.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus We have been having church since June.  I'm part of the congregational singing leadership and music specials, so I don't wear a mask until I go down for the sermon.  Every other row is blocked off and family units sit on opposite ends of the pews that are open, so no problem social distancing.