Frequent Contributor

Re: Earth Brand Show on now - who did Shawns makeup?

Yikes-- that is about all I can say.  WAY to much faux tanner.  I am not sure how people find this look attractive.

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

I like Shawn and she seems like a very good person.

Dont care for her style but that's up to her and her employer.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alsee wrote:

I like Shawn and she seems like a very good person.

Dont care for her style but that's up to her and her employer.

I like her too and didn't say she wasn't a nice person but her makeup and clothes During the Earth Brand shoes 👠  are not good for someone on television. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Earth Brabd Show on now - who did Shawns makeup?

@Valstybaby wrote:

@KCDiva wrote:

Her t- shirt says it all... Be Yourself. If people don't like you too bad.  She is doing her job and that is selling. If she wasn't bringing in the sales she wouldn't be there. Every host has their own personality and style. Some are boring some are annoying. When I don't like the host or the product I watch something else. There are a lot of vendors I don't care for. You can't please everyone nor should you have to. No problem. They still get plenty of my money. I happen to like Shawn.  

I didn't say I didn't like Shawn. I don't like her makeup or her outfit. 

That's why it's her makeup and her outfit.  Maybe she wouldn't like yours either, but I bet she would keep it to herself.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@makena wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@KCDiva wrote:

Her t- shirt says it all... Be Yourself. If people don't like you too bad.  She is doing her job and that is selling. If she wasn't bringing in the sales she wouldn't be there. Every host has their own personality and style. Some are boring some are annoying. When I don't like the host or the product I watch something else. There are a lot of vendors I don't care for. You can't please everyone nor should you have to. No problem. They still get plenty of my money. I happen to like Shawn.  

I didn't say I didn't like Shawn. I don't like her makeup or her outfit. 

That's why it's her makeup and her outfit.  Maybe she wouldn't like yours either, but I bet she would keep it to herself.

So I can't say I dislike someone on Televisions makeup and outfit but you can say such nasty demeaning comments to me. I'm not in the public eye. Your comment about me was much worse than me not liking Shawns makeup and hair. This is a board where we discuss makeup and fashion, good or bad.

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

Why all the Shawn bashing everyday ?  smh.

Give the woman a break once in a while please.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@roxxy1 wrote:

Because Lisa is gone. Smiley Frustrated For some reason, people have to have someone to focus on to critique ad nauseam. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@roxxy1 wrote:

Because Lisa is gone. Smiley Frustrated For some reason, people have to have someone to focus on to critique ad nauseam. 

I think that is part of it, the other part is that her personal style has morphed into something that most of us can't relate to.  She has adopted an uber fashionista with a look that we see in fashion magazines but never see in real life situations.