Honored Contributor

I use Laura Geller's eyelid primer also.  Now it's getting hard to find at Ulta.

Valued Contributor

MAC Paint Pot

Valued Contributor

Re: EYELID PRIMER OPTIONS?

[ Edited ]

@coffeegal  Thanks for sharing this link.  I will check out this line and maybe try something, although I've recently decided to be satisfied with and use up ALL the cosmetics I have on hand (way more than I need!).

P.S. I just browsed the website and am impressed by reviews and what I looked at ("eye shadows are addictive"!).  Thanks again!

Regular Contributor

Re: EYELID PRIMER OPTIONS?

[ Edited ]

@BSurLife65 wrote:

@coffeegal  Thanks for sharing this link.  I will check out this line and maybe try something, although I've recently decided to be satisfied with and use up ALL the cosmetics I have on hand (way more than I need!).

P.S. I just browsed the website and am impressed by reviews and what I looked at ("eye shadows are addictive"!).  Thanks again!

He is very good. You would never be disappointed. Plus he gives you samples and he is quite generous. He is going to be on Evine on May 15th. at noon and 5pm EST. Hopefully you can watch him in action.I want to clarify the samples that he gives you, are when you order from his site, bravonbeauty.com. Also, he has a Facebook group, Bravon Beauties. Join his group if you have Facebook. You will learn a lot.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I use Elf, comes in a stick, works great. 

Valued Contributor

E.L.F. or Wet and Wild.  Good Products.  Affordable

Valued Contributor
I find the tatcha primer works great as an eye shadow primer too, and helps keep lipstick in place. I used to used the urban decay potion primer but now just use the tatcha all over.
Respected Contributor

ELF- the one with the wand applicator- It doesnt pull when you apply, can be used above and under the eye, even keeps my mascara from running...

I have tried EVERYTHING, and this one does it all for a fraction of the price!

Frequent Contributor

I use MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. I can wear is alone as an eye shadow if I want a natural color and as a primer underneath powder eye shadow. 

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@BSurLife65 - Like @Trix , I've been using a primer- Laura Geller's -for a long time and I'm a big fan.

There might be something out there, but I would be really careful about mixing your own. You are working with your eyes. The primers made for this are already tested and approved. Other ingredients might cause problems. 

LOVE LAURA GELLER'S LID PRIMER ...  the best,  been using for years and it keeps everything in place for my 19 hour day.  HOWEVER,  I do believe she has discontinued the one that comes in the pot.  Don't understand why...   it truly works.