Honored Contributor

Re: EYE MAKEUP REMOVER FOR SENSATIVE SKIN??

I've also used Lancome's Bifacil Eye Makeup Remover for years. For those sensitive to fragrance, this does a bit in it... No burning or stinging the eyes.

Trusted Contributor

Clinique Take the day off - removes all my longwear eye makeup, and sensitive eyes do fine!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  Would you give me the exact name on the label? Micellar? Herbal? There are quite a few and I don't want to waste my time if I buy the wrong one.

THANK YOU

Respected Contributor

Abolene

Valued Contributor

Jojoba oil is very gentle and effective. I use it with the Campanelli soft makeup removing cloths. They are so wonderful!

Respected Contributor

Lancome. I have dry eye from Sjogren's syndrome. This is the only one I can use. Same as Shamus.

Super Contributor

I have sensitive skin and dry eyes.  I use Neutrogena eye makekup remover.  It gives no me no problem and does a nice job.  It is oil free.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @qvc chick  Woman Happy

After trying several I'm still stuck on the ole standby inexpensive Drug Store "Albolene" jar ($10- 12oz) which the gorgeous Movie Stars of ole were famous for using. It's semi solid that melts to a somewhat more liquid form. Doesnt get into my eyes either.

Looks like they have addt'l formulations now too

Otherwise, I use Signature Club A's Lemon Meltdown.

Nothing fancy.

pic--Abolene-Makeup-Remover-Jar-12oz.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I have similar sensitive skin and allergies. I used Purity for years. I recently purchased the  Lancer mkeup wipes and really like them. It's all I use now. They are packaged well and ae a nice size. They're great for removing sun screen. 

Valued Contributor

I buy the big box of Kirtlands Makeup remover. They work great for me. Good luck.