Esteemed Contributor

I did not have a problem with Albany when she was on QVC, although she did have a tendency at times to go over the top.

I wish anyone who is legally employed the best, she is making her money and has a family, so she is doing what she needs to do to pay her bills.

Contributor

Totally agree!!

Valued Contributor

I always liked her energy

Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried her hair vitamins? There are ten reviews on SHQ's site with a 1.9 general rating. However to be fair most of the reviews are from people who were on subscription for Joyce Giraud's vitamins and had their orders moved to Albany's. I wouldn't be happy about that either.

Reviews wanted...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Has anyone tried her hair vitamins? There are ten reviews on SHQ's site with a 1.9 general rating. However to be fair most of the reviews are from people who were on subscription for Joyce Giraud's vitamins and had their orders moved to Albany's. I wouldn't be happy about that either.

Reviews wanted...

@Tique 

No reviews on her product. I was on subscription for the JG supplements and canceled when I was notified that they were going to substitute the new supplement for JG. If the bad reviews are because the subscriptions were changed, well, they were notified.