Honored Contributor

she has been selling jewelry for a while now on Shop HQ... Now she is selling her own  line with vitamins for hair.  I find her over the top and hard to listen to... her usual know it all self just as she was her on QVC.   Can not watch her.   What won't she sell?

I think if she just toned it down a bit.... and was not so in your face with her on screen antics, she could do better. 

Honored Contributor

I credit  the marketing of Albany's new line  to Shop HQ.  There doesn't seem to be an outlandish claim that this network won't make about anything.  

Esteemed Contributor

Love Albany... she is an amazingly intelligent and beautiful hardworking woman.  She could replace all of the new hosts at QVC and at least Q would be watchable.

Honored Contributor

She copied Joyce Giraud's Ultimate Hair Supplements with Cynatine in them.

They must have sold well on ShopHQ so they put Albany Irvin's name on them to sell???

Albany should come out with her own products. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Oh Looky! A new vendor bash thread! Spreading the JOY 😝

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I enjoyed Albany when she was on Q.  She had some fun and colorful expressions.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Oh Looky! A new vendor bash thread! Spreading the JOY 😝

Thank You @Chi-town girl .  Very insightful. 

Valued Contributor

Joyce or Albany..hmmmmmm

I think I will try Albany this time around. when Joyce 's supply is done. Joyce and QVC have raised the prices so high now  on the supplements that it is too high. I have been using Joyce's vitamins for a long time and my hair is growing BUT the price!!!!!

I know Joyce is on Nov12 and maybe her pricing will come down a bit but if not ,I will go to Albany.

Occasional Contributor

Albany has always had a fantastic head of hair. I'm sure she was born with it. I don't think it's the supplements.

Trusted Contributor

I'm surprised they let her on.  After all, isn't Shophq now the Dr. Dubrow shopping channel?