Honored Contributor

Re: EVINE is now charging tax. Bummer : (

@Nightowlz wrote:

@claros

If he still does not charge tax I will be ordering my CoQ10 from his site instead of HSN. Quite a bit of tax on $200.

HSN now has a 20% off code off of one item, and of course HSN is always on the rebate sites. Also check Retailmenot for HSN deals too.

Occasional Contributor

JTV is now charging sales tax as well!  It became effective for both on 10/01/18! Shopping tax free on Evine & JTV was always a perk when purchasing expensive jewelry! Now it no longer is! I’m done with both! It’s a shame!

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@bridal_diva wrote:

I resent having to pay taxes on earned interest when I already paid it on the principal.

what a racket this whole tax thing is. Everyone has their hands in your pocket!

@bridal_diva

Bingo!!!! What a rip-off. I hate paying taxes period. If everyone paid their fair share it would be different but they don't. You have your certain class that's paying it all. Some not paying any. Some getting refunds & I'm not talking about the ones that overpaid.

Which classes are you talking about, @Nightowlz?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I don't mind paying state sales taxes because part of it goes to paying for our public education and that's important to me. Sales tax also helps fund public welfare.

Esteemed Contributor

I have NEVER been charged tax when ordering online from HSN in 20 years.  Now I am and buying way less.  This has been since Q V C took over.