Honored Contributor

Re: EVINE Survey - $30 For Your Thoughts

I have received several Sirot samples with orders plus several different Argan Oil samples of that new stuff they are selling. Cannot think of the name of brand or name of past model selling it. I don't know if I received a survey with my order or not as I generally throw it all away except my receipt.

Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I received the insert & did the survey.

I totally agree with you on the points of improvement you mentioned they need to make.

Now whether or not I actually USE the $30 coupon code that was sent via email is another story entirely. I don't typically order that amount of any products at any 1 time. However, it does say I have I think until March to use it, so we'll see.

Honored Contributor

Chi---well rats, what a great idea!! That is what I should have done too!! A chance to give them my 2 cents would have been the way to go!!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  

Happy New Year to you, too!

I haven't received samples or the survey.  But that's a steep amount to have to spend... I probably would have ignored it!  .... .I only respond to surveys if I'm paid, as the people doing the survey always benefit from my opinions and information.  I feel that I should benefit also!

Contributor

@ItsME

Amen to that! I agree you get paid for my opinion I want to get paid giving my opinion. Google has enough info on us as it is already I say.
Trusted Contributor

All Evine needs to do is read all the complaints on the Consumer Affairs website.  They are the absolute worst of the worst.  I'm very hesitant to continue purchasing from them after their most recent screw-ups of my Christmas packages and extra shipping charges that I am still fighting to get back.  They send out the wrong item and it's "my fault".  I am so over them - I would love to take that survey and give them my two cents!  

Please @Chi-town girl - let them have it Woman Frustrated