Honored Contributor

Re: EVINE, ISOMERS and why I can't purchase from them anymore....

Ok. So the items won't fit into the largest Priority Box the USPS has. That's out (I have a few in house). Got off the phone and I have until March 4 to get the box back to EVINE. Going out in the storm to drop it off in the event SurePost agent is picking stuff up today due to the holiday Monday.

I didn't pay shipping for the items to get to me; I refuse to pay their shipping PER ITEM so unless it's free, I don't buy. I'll only be out the return shipping which is going to be $9.95 for the one box. Since ALL the orders came in one box, they can go back in the one box and only one fee will be deducted. You bet your bananas I'm going to check over that return very carefully.

@Chi-town girl, the items I'm keeping I LOVE. The hair care made me itch, 2 items gave me a slight rash (eye products) and a few others are simply the wrong products for me based on the threads here. I have no issue paying for a return but hair care should burn, itch and leave bumps on your scalp and needed a Rx cream for my eyes ticks me off..even more so to be told that an allergic reaction is no reason to NOT to have to pay the return fee. Whatever. I really wanted to purchase other ISOMERS products but the whole network way of doing business disgusts me to the point I can't do it. Hearing the nightmare of ordering directly from the company stinks as well. *sigh* It's a shame we don't have a group that we can share sample sizes of stuff back and forth so we KNOW before we buy. Would make things so much easier.

Honored Contributor

Re: EVINE, ISOMERS and why I can't purchase from them anymore....

@SahmIam@Chi-town girl@IMW

I did buy from the ca site once after my initial purchase.

They sent me a postage paid label. 

Just to be fair.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~