Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Mrsq2022

Check out all the hash tags in my picture. Are these TSV clues?

I can't tell!  But it looks like contour and highlight, champagne is probably the highlight color.  Lips...well that lip shade is pretty.  She says flawless face and you can't have a flawless face without a foundation, right?  Eyeshadow palette might be nice.  Oh heck, who am I kidding, I'm probably going to buy whatever she brings us!Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: EVE PEARL TSV ?

[ Edited ]

She has this info on her website. The info RochelleS got off of FB is right. I did not see anything about what else may be in the TSV kit. I was hoping her new Face Therapy Foundation would be in the TSV.

Ultimate Face Compact - Timeless

Ideal for FAIR, LIGHT, MEDIUM

Item#: BFCV-201-BC6

It's Coming! Everybody should have it. And it's all Matte.  Will be launched on QVC, Tuesday, September 20th, at midnight.  

Available ONLY on QVC.com

• Blush, Eyeshadow, Bronzer, Contour and Highlighter in ONE easy to use Slim Compact.
  • Skin perfecting pressed powders with color adjusting pigments for a beautiful balanced complexion.
  • 4 shades specifically designed for options. One swipe to pick up all or use individual colors.
  • The colors will do the work for you. Contour, blush & highlight in one swipe.
  • A neutral to highlight and blot.
  • Pink and peach for blush and eye shadow.
  • A deeper tone for contouring and eyes.
  • Sheer silky smooth fine texture can be used to set foundation
  • Fragrance Free • Paraben Free

Ultimate Face Compact - Ageless  $42

Ideal for TAN, DARK, DEEP

Item#: BFCV-202-BC6

It's Coming! Everybody should have it. And it's all Matte.  Will be launched on QVC, September 20th, at midnight.  

Available ONLY on QVC.com

• Blush, Eyeshadow, Bronzer, Contour and Highlighter in ONE easy to use Slim Compact.
  • Skin perfecting pressed powders with color adjusting pigments for a beautiful balanced complexion.
  • 4 shades specifically designed for options. One swipe to pick up all or use individual colors.
  • The colors will do the work for you. Contour, blush & highlight in one swipe.
  • A neutral to highlight and blot.
  • Pink and peach for blush and eye shadow.
  • A deeper tone for contouring and eyes.
  • Sheer silky smooth fine texture can be used to set foundation
  • Fragrance Free • Paraben Free

Honored Contributor

Oh my it looks gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to see it presented.

Honored Contributor

This is also on her FB page now.

Tune in & join Eve on @QVC September 20th 🌸
Introducing @evepearl FACE THERAPY Intense Repair Cream
A multi-functional moisturizer formulated to restore, nourish and hydrate.
Restore & Repair; Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinal & Green Tea.
Nourish & Revitalize; Astaxanthin, Collagen, Peptides, Vitamins B, B3, C & E. Hydrate & Soothe; Coconut Oil, Aloe & Shea Butter.
Fragrance Free • Paraben Free • Non-Greasy

Super Contributor

I love this matte compact but she has to put her 40/60 foundation in there too I hope  lol   why is it taking so long for us to know!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Nightowlz!  I bet that the TSV will contain a brush since it states that you can apply all three (highlight, blish and contour) with one swipe.  Huh, even though I'm medium I think that I'd prefer the tan to dark kit.  I guess I'll need to watch this aired.  I really REALLY don't need another palette but love my Even Pearl products so much that I know I won't be able to resist,

Super Contributor

I called customer service and they don't even have the info on this TSV  I also posted something on instagram eve pearls # and no response.   I guess this is all top secret.  Hoping it comes up like 1 or 2 days early to order lol

Contributor

The TSV was up this morning under Eve Pearl new products and has now been taken down It contained the salmon concealer the 60/40 foundation the new quad , a liquid lipstick and the same brushes as the last TSV.The price was 85.00 so I'm guessing the TSV will be around 59.00 Also four auto delivery shipments which will contain a new lip color.

Esteemed Contributor

@finncat wrote:

The TSV was up this morning under Eve Pearl new products and has now been taken down It contained the salmon concealer the 60/40 foundation the new quad , a liquid lipstick and the same brushes as the last TSV.The price was 85.00 so I'm guessing the TSV will be around 59.00 Also four auto delivery shipments which will contain a new lip color.

There is a picture of it on her website.

Esteemed Contributor

@finncat wrote:

@finncat  Good catch!