Esteemed Contributor

Screenshot_2016-09-15-19-52-14-1.png

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting. I love this. Can't wait. I bought the prior TSV and wore it at my son's wedding. It looked great if I do say so myself. 

Honored Contributor

With the exception of the new compact and lip color, this looks almost exactly like the old one. Is it? How is it different?

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

With the exception of the new compact and lip color, this looks almost exactly like the old one. Is it? How is it different?

It is the same other than the liquid lipstick instead of a lipstick, and the new quad instead of the blush trio.  I am happy with it but I wish the brushes were different...I already have two of each of them.  

Occasional Contributor
Thank You for posting. I'm glad the foundation and concealer are part of it. And love those brushes. I have a set. And so looking forward to add another set to my collection for travel. I bought the cream blush bronzer with the ILluminator. I have been using my fingers and the fan brush. Alternating it between my powder blush and cream blush. Surprisingly, it works well together. But I prefer to keep certain brushes for creamy items and seller ate brushes for powders.
And now that I know that I can wear either Light or Medium shades...im just tempted to get 2.
Ok, that's just me trying to justify to myself on why I need 2 of these. It would get me 4 brushes. I can give some as gifts. Or can keep them for my travel kit.
I'll just wait for the presentations and see which shade calls me. The blush compact looks interesting
Trusted Contributor

@EmaLee wrote:
Thank You for posting. I'm glad the foundation and concealer are part of it. And love those brushes. I have a set. And so looking forward to add another set to my collection for travel. I bought the cream blush bronzer with the ILluminator. I have been using my fingers and the fan brush. Alternating it between my powder blush and cream blush. Surprisingly, it works well together. But I prefer to keep certain brushes for creamy items and seller ate brushes for powders.
And now that I know that I can wear either Light or Medium shades...im just tempted to get 2.
Ok, that's just me trying to justify to myself on why I need 2 of these. It would get me 4 brushes. I can give some as gifts. Or can keep them for my travel kit.
I'll just wait for the presentations and see which shade calls me. The blush compact looks interesting

I am fine with owning four of the brushes (I have two of each because I bought the last TSV in both light and medium) but now I'll have six...Smiley Frustrated  I'll still order it.  I actually love these brushes and use that foundation brush no matter what type of foundation I wear...I always grab that brush and blend my blush and everything together. I'll definitely order this set because her blushes are stellar and so is her foundation....can't wait to try the liquid lip.

Esteemed Contributor

Definately not purchasing this.  I have everything but the new compact.  Not even the brushes are different.  Easy pass.  

Respected Contributor

Re: EVE PEARL TSV ?

[ Edited ]

You are right. This TSV is almost identical to the previous one in February.

Super Contributor

thanks you guys!!

Super Contributor

HOw do the shades run on the light side or dark side.  I don't know if i am fair or light  ,  I am fairly light neutraul in tarte. Fairly light in BE .  I don't want to look orange the 60% light side looks alittle on the darker of light side!  Any opions?  thanks