Esteemed Contributor

EVE PEARL 60% Sale NOW 💖

On her dot com site with the sale code at the top.

I use and enjoy many, many products in the line.

One of my last purchases there was a lipstick called Rose'. A beautiful shade of soft pink with just the right amount of a wee tiny bit of mauve-brown making this shade extremely wearable. I love this for every day and it can carry over for a soft, dressy evening look. Park Avenue Rose and Love Story are two other lovely mauve pink shades with Park Avenue being the darker of these two.

The lip pallette is a charming credit card sized take with you array of colors. A great gift too! The lip glosses are not sticky, beautifully pigmented and long lasting, being a gloss.

I use the 60/40 HD compact make up but the Face Therapy in the airless pot has been a sleeper here. I like this much more than a recent Skinn foundation release. A little will go a long way and use a light hand applying and the result will be stunning. Truly beautiful. My 60+ skin loves it.

Pricing will be discounted with the code applied at checkout. Take a L👀K Ladies...

Valued Contributor

Re: EVE PEARL 60% Sale NOW 💖

I purchased 3 black pearl liners. Hers are my favorite. They make the application seem easy.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good for you  @Lally. Thank you for sharing. These sale prices are very attractive.

I'm looking at trying the PEARLFX HD Liquid makeup in the tube. This reads like a tinted moisturizer, light natural coverage. Easy quick out the door application. There's a video with the product too. At $ 16.80 discounted it's in my cart. Just want to make the correct shade selection.

Trusted Contributor

Wow thanks for the tip. I got the $50. HD Liquid Foundation treatment. for $20. I really like her makeup. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KCDiva

I'm thinking of trying this too. I've been on a foundation kick lately. I'm don't know the difference between this and the Face Therapy, which I love. Please let me know how you like it after testing. Do you use any other EP products?  Tks!

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@KCDiva

I'm thinking of trying this too. I've been on a foundation kick lately. I'm don't know the difference between this and the Face Therapy, which I love. Please let me know how you like it after testing. Do you use any other EP products?  Tks!

@rochelleS I like this foundation. Confession.. I ordered this foundation, the salmon concealer, and the blush, bronzer and illuminator pallet from the Q. It was well over $100 but I thought it looked nice and I caved after watching her on BeautyIQ.  I liked the foundation and loved the brush. I didn't care for the the salmon concealer. The only thing I liked from the blush, bronzer and illuminator pallet was the blush. It is very pigmented and lasted all day. I wish she offered it alone. Anyway I decided I didn't like these products enough for as much as I paid for them. I considered keeping the foundation but it was $60 I decided that was too much. It is nice though and I love the delivery system. For $20 no question I bought it. Overall I think her products are really nice. The foundation is full coverage which I like. The medium color was spot on for me. Really if anyone is on the fence about anything with 60% off I would't hesitate to try it.  I may go back and look at the site again. I really to stop though, This week and been very expensive for me. LOL

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the information.  I just ordered an eyeliner for $15 (including shipping and tax).  What a deal!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. Am thinking about that lip palette.
Esteemed Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. Am thinking about that lip palette.

@Fluke67

I love the lip pallette and you will too. Lots of colors, you can mix n match and it's so darn cute and a breeze to carry. Nothing bulky, you could slide it in your jeans and never know it's there. Check out a gloss too. Eve has big girl glosses. Not goopy, sticky, or glitter finish. Long lasting too. Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@KCDiva

@rochelleS I like this foundation. Confession.. I ordered this foundation, the salmon concealer, and the blush, bronzer and illuminator pallet from the Q. It was well over $100 but I thought it looked nice and I caved after watching her on BeautyIQ.  I liked the foundation and loved the brush. I didn't care for the the salmon concealer. The only thing I liked from the blush, bronzer and illuminator pallet was the blush. It is very pigmented and lasted all day. I wish she offered it alone. Anyway I decided I didn't like these products enough for as much as I paid for them. I considered keeping the foundation but it was $60 I decided that was too much. It is nice though and I love the delivery system. For $20 no question I bought it. Overall I think her products are really nice. The foundation is full coverage which I like. The medium color was spot on for me. Really if anyone is on the fence about anything with 60% off I would't hesitate to try it.  I may go back and look at the site again. I really to stop though, This week and been very expensive for me. LOL

@KCDiva

Did you get the blush, bronzer and illumator in the compact trio? Or the larger rectangular face pallette with HD 60/40 foundation, salmon concealor that includes the blush, bronzer and illumator?  Not sure exactly which you purchased but at least you know what you like and these items are available individually, palettes or kits for a terrific savings, as you know. I love her brushes too. Enjoy!