Super Contributor

ETERNA 27 good read on hormone skin cream

this is a copy of a review from drugstore.com, wanted to share it, i used to use this and liked it....

Beauty is an investment of time and patience.... If you want to see if it works either find someone like myself who has used it since I was 26 years of age and now at 50,but I am told that I look 35... OR... use ETERNA 27 cream for 1 month and religiously apply this cream at night, never sleeping in your makeup. To understand how this works, first understand that each person has 27 -28 layers of skin on your face. It has been proven that you can not PUT moisture into your face, but Revelon found out a way with Eterna 27 (which is patented) to actually penetrate a person's own naturally occuring moisture barrier which is located under these 27/28 layers of skin. It takes one day/night to penetrate one layer of skin and get to your moisture barrier below your layers of skin and retrieve the moisture to the outer surface, your complexion. After 1 month (30 days), the cream has gone through your own 27/28 layers of skin has penetrated has finally reached your own moisture barrier. This product brings YOUR OWN MOISTURE from this barrier located beneath your 27/28 layers of skin back to the facial surface. Your skin will actualy take on a glow the longer you use it, creating a wonderful softness Like anything, aging takes time, so does beauty and maintenance of supple, beautiful skin. After 1 month, 30 days, SKIP 1 or 2 nights and compare the results of how your skin looked on that last day of the month, you used it continuously for 30 days and then compare it to the nights you skipped it. It will appear to be very dry and you WILL notice the difference. This is not an overnight cream, nor is it a quick result cream. I sold this for a living at a retail store 26 years ago. They used to be exclusive sellers of this cream. I watched each lady who bought ETERNA 27 from the counter of this store and every time guessed their age incorrectly by at least 10 - 15+ years older that they actually were. I saw 85 year old women with the face of a 60+ year old woman. In my later years, I developed adult achne. Because this cream is so rich, I was discouraged to continue its use, but it did not take long to see just how dry my skin could get and I continued to use it with my prescription cream even though they did not recommend it.........To this day, I have never had better results and the achne is gone. Gravity may get you, but with ETERNA 27 the wrinkles hold off for a very, very long time. I actually got carded way into my 30's. It was 38 before they quit asking for my ID. There is a choice to make for beauty, girls! I suggest U give it time, it is definitely worth it. Treat the achne separately, but keep using the cream, even if you think you might not be able to for at least 60 days. Then make an informed decision, because once you quit, it will take the 27/28 days to get back to where you had the great results and 30 years down the road, you will be extremely happy! I promise! I would be devestated with out my ETERNA 27 as others, and I would look my age and where is the beauty in that, my friend? Being mistaken for the younger sister in my family has been great and the texture and feel of my skin...amazing, unbelievably amazing! I would never have believed it if I had not seen over 100+ women purchase this product and then they told me their age. They were so good to me to share their age and wisdom of this product to me. I thank them 26 years later and love looking in my early 30's. Make a commitment to yourself that you will never regret! You are worth it!! With a product like this, plastic surgery is not needed... and it is not too expensive! what more do you need? and what are you waiting for? Even though it is very hard to find, Drugstore keeps it, so we can count on these people to keep us beautiful.