Regular Contributor

ESTEE LAUDER ADV. NIGHT REPAIR SERUM

Do you use it? Have you used it?  I've been watching Amy and Alberti presenting it and I'm considering buying it. Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

Re: ESTEE LAUDER ADV. NIGHT REPAIR SERUM

@LaurenCats4 I used it for many years, but didn't see a difference when I quit.

Regular Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@LaurenCats4 I used it for many years, but didn't see a difference when I quit.

Thank you, @Sooner!  It sold out before I could decide, but maybe that was a blessing in disguise! lol!  

Esteemed Contributor

@LaurenCats4 wrote:

Do you use it? Have you used it?  I've been watching Amy and Alberti presenting it and I'm considering buying it. Thanks! 

Yes, I used it.  I liked it.  Saw benefit from it as well as their Revitalizing Supreme moisturizer.  In the beginning it was enough for me. I think you should give it three months.

After new medication, I stopped using it because it became no longer enough for hydration (for me).  I must really, really, really hydrate.  I have to use multiple products on my face and body for hydrating and keeping my skin from being dry.  Estee Lauder wasn't cutting it for my entire body or hair so I had to look elsewhere and try to get a product to use for my face and body.  Hair is totally different story as I have 4A/B texture African American hair that always requires moisture anyway.  It has to be extra hydrated now too because of a medicine I must take....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Regular Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@LaurenCats4 wrote:

Yes, I used it.  I liked it.  Saw benefit from it as well as their Revitalizing Supreme moisturizer.  In the beginning it was enough for me. I think you should give it three months.

After new medication, I stopped using it because it became no longer enough for hydration (for me).  I must really, really, really hydrate.  I have to use multiple products on my face and body for hydrating and keeping my skin from being dry.  Estee Lauder wasn't cutting it for my entire body or hair so I had to look elsewhere and try to get a product to use for my face and body.  Hair is totally different story as I have 4A/B texture African American hair that always requires moisture anyway.  It has to be extra hydrated now too because of a medicine I must take....

Wow, thank you so much for the info., @gertrudecloset  I have very dry skin as well (not due to medication), I'm just DRY! lol! Dry skin, sometimes dry hair (because I highlight), etc. Maybe I'll check Sephora and give this serum a chance. You never know, right?! Thank you again, and I hope you're well. 

Honored Contributor

Looks like same key ingredient as in Lancome Genifique. also contains artificial dyes, which is not something I want to put on my face.