Esteemed Contributor

ERASERS AREN'T ALWAYS ON PENCILS........

Somewhere on this board months ago, I read about "Magic Eraser" washcloths that remove makeup.  Original poster had gotten it from Ulta; however, none of those near me had them.

Ordered one from Amazon ( large one ) and found it removed all makeup and you just rinsed it out with warm water and air dried it.  Throw it in with laundry w wry few days.  Loved it so much I found a 3-pack at WalMart and shared with my friend.   Her email: How exactly does it get it all off ?

Dont know what makes the velour-looking fabric work, but it does.  Now I feel better about using the Clarisonic after the cloth: before I thought the Clarisonic was pushing makeup into my pores.  Hate to admit it, but now I don't always use the handheld !

( At WalMart the 3-pack cost approx. $10 )

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Re: ERASERS AREN'T ALWAYS ON PENCILS........

I haven't seen a product just for make-up but I bet they're just microfiber cloths.  I got a huge pack of them from Don Aslett at QVC several years ago and always use one to remove the soapy residue after the Clarisonic.  They do a great job of exfoliating too. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Campanelli makes some makeup remover cloths that are similar to the Makeup Eraser ones and so does Joy Mangano. I own both of these two brands and they work wonderfully! I have given them as gifts. That's a good price for the Eraser cloths @jlkz.

Respected Contributor

JOY on the other network has a nice set, they have a loop to hang and the seams are soft and secure.

Respected Contributor

Do you only use water with these "erasers" to remove makeup, or cleanser with it.  

Respected Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

Do you only use water with these "erasers" to remove makeup, or cleanser with it.  

@Sunshine Kate Just water. I have the Campanelli one from the Q, and it's amazing. It even removes my waterproof liquid eyeliner, which nothing ever completely took off before!

Trusted Contributor

There are Wonder Cloths at Bed Bath and Beyond. 

Esteemed Contributor

These boards are a great timesaver: so much neat info on a topic.  

Nice to to know that there are several brands of makeup erasers and from different sources.

The Magic Eraser seems to be a velour- type fabric with soft edges.  I use water only sometimes; other times, Dr. Denese Hydrating Cleanser. Sometimes I follow up with the Clarisonic....if I'm not too sleepy !

The cloth air dries quickly and beautifully over the hand towel rack.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor

I have all the cloths everyone has mentioned and more!

Use a new one every day own so many over the years..with Wonder cloth being my face at BB&Beyond...but now it feels a little rough as I'm older and my skin is thinner.

I recently bought something new a few months ago on HSN;

'Face It' Clothes for makeup removal and they feel softer yet are great for makeup removal with or without water buy I always use my oil or balm sometimes a face wash only water maybe in the morning.

They came in a packs and I bought 6 packs.

I bought pink and back but like to see my makeup on the cloth so pink is more of my go to.

I stocked up the price was good on sale and they work so well. They have little pockets you can place your hands in to get in and around facial areas easier. You don't have to use that part but it's a neat idea.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky