Honored Contributor

The obvious is if her stuff didn't sell, we would be seeing a lot less of her products.

I enjoy seeing a successful woman on air. She dresses beautifully and she is kind of sassy. My husband agrees. LOL.

Trusted Contributor

Hi,  I'll start off by saying I always watch when Josie is on, and buy a good amount too because it works for me, and If I find a product line that works, and they're Cruelty Free, supportive of women of all ages; and a few other things I look for in a company- I'll do my business with them.

I also watch WEN, Perricone, and a few others; whether I'm doing things in the house or actively watching, even if I'm not buying. Don't get me wrong, I do not keep QVC on all day and night, I do watch other things.

I don't find the dipping to be "gross'; they have to demo it, and other lines do this too. And she does need to reapply, so of course it's going to look very moisturized,  she's not telling us to put it on over and over. 

Potential customers tune in at various times in a show, maybe for the entire show or a quick minute, demos are needed.

OK, to the OP point- there does seem to be a top 10, if you will; IT ( I never watch) Philosophy- don't watch or buy anymore, Laura Geller, Mally-used to be nonstop too, don't  buy or watch anymore, and a few more.

I would love to see more of the other wonderful brands Q has to offer.

Beauty is not the only category which puts the same few brands on; fashion, shoes, home, kitchen, seems the same handful of brands all day every day, every channel. But I don't mind. I do like beauty and kitchen, and home, others have their own likes.  

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Josie overload  Smiley Sad  Less IS more!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus

Those Josie body butters get a mention in the behind the scenes QVC article in the special beauty issue of Allure magazine. Before the segments air, a stylist fixes those jars and lids so they have a swirl and peak on the butter - there's photos of the opened lids and jars.

I suspect that none of those on air props are sanitary. And I hate sticking my fingers into jars of goo.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Regular Contributor

her products made with that oil make me break out so I can't use her line. And yes, she is on alot. I guess her product line is a big seller. 

Valued Contributor

Well, I really enjoy her and I love her products.

Super Contributor

I like some of Jose's products. I don't watch QVC very often so repetition is not an issue for me. That actually is why I quit watching. They kept selling the same stuff everyday all day long. That and the fact that their shipping prices became outrageous. I used to put it on just to listen to something while I did stuff but it got mind numbing. There are plenty of other things I can do.

Honored Contributor

Personally, I do not spend $50 and up for my friends on gifts.  Yes, there is too much coverage for the same vendors but then QVC has always been that way since I have been watching.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

Hi,  I'll start off by saying I always watch when Josie is on, and buy a good amount too because it works for me, and If I find a product line that works, and they're Cruelty Free, supportive of women of all ages; and a few other things I look for in a company- I'll do my business with them.

I also watch WEN, Perricone, and a few others; whether I'm doing things in the house or actively watching, even if I'm not buying. Don't get me wrong, I do not keep QVC on all day and night, I do watch other things.

I don't find the dipping to be "gross'; they have to demo it, and other lines do this too. And she does need to reapply, so of course it's going to look very moisturized,  she's not telling us to put it on over and over. 

Potential customers tune in at various times in a show, maybe for the entire show or a quick minute, demos are needed.

OK, to the OP point- there does seem to be a top 10, if you will; IT ( I never watch) Philosophy- don't watch or buy anymore, Laura Geller, Mally-used to be nonstop too, don't  buy or watch anymore, and a few more.

I would love to see more of the other wonderful brands Q has to offer.

Beauty is not the only category which puts the same few brands on; fashion, shoes, home, kitchen, seems the same handful of brands all day every day, every channel. But I don't mind. I do like beauty and kitchen, and home, others have their own likes.  

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

ITA I don't find it to be gross at all. How else is she suppose to demonstrate her product.  Every other channel selling this type of products does the exact samething.  Demitri from Skinn does it all the time and nobody complains about that.