Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

As long as certain shows are making the on-air quota, you will continue to see those shows. That quota insures that particular brand will have that and more air time.

I wonder how the non-on-air brands get air time?  It sure would be nice to get some variety during Q's gift giving season.

(don't forget the shampoo girl and the crossing guard Smiley Happy)

Honored Contributor

AMEN!  Enough of Josie (and IT and Philosophy!)!  Variety!  Variety!  Variety......please!

Respected Contributor

She makes such a mess with that jar.  And how she greases herself up is just gross.

Esteemed Contributor

I only watch when I need to have a "brain bleach" from something else Cat Happy

Perhaps if she found another way to demo the stuff it wouldn't be so bad.

The constant dipping and dunking and making a big ol' mess of that jar makes me queasy.  Yes, I flipped right on by because of THAT.

She is a lovely lady, but the demo is enough to make me throw a hairball.

Honored Contributor

As long as a vendor is pulling in the money,,,, QVC is going to milk it as much as they can.....    When the sales stop... out they go.  On to another shopping channel.

Honored Contributor

Don’t record her shows, but she’s popping up on other shows, too. Crazy!

Honored Contributor

She will be on alot this month with her October body butter special.

Respected Contributor

I like Josie and use her products so I’m not bothered when she’s on.

Respected Contributor

So many like her Body Butter.  Swear by it.  I have tried several times, and I just don't like it.  It won't sink in, no matter what "flavor" I try, and my skin is bone dry all the time.  I just feel greasy till I wash it off.

Going to the Frig, and just getting out the soft Butter in there would do about the same thing for me.  You know, those Frig Butters do come in "flavors" too.  Canola Oil, Olive Oil...  And are reasonably priced, too.  

The Dip & Play with the stuff really is grose.  JMHO!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

So many like her Body Butter.  Swear by it.  I have tried several times, and I just don't like it.  It won't sink in, no matter what "flavor" I try, and my skin is bone dry all the time.  I just feel greasy till I wash it off.

Going to the Frig, and just getting out the soft Butter in there would do about the same thing for me.  You know, those Frig Butters do come in "flavors" too.  Canola Oil, Olive Oil...  And are reasonably priced, too.  

The Dip & Play with the stuff really is grose.  JMHO!

Exactly - it looks like it's just laying on her skin - such a mess.