Honored Contributor

Other than IT and Philosophy, Josie Maran is saturating the daily Q and Q2 lineup. It’s monotonous. Let’s please have some variety. Josie’s products are making claims they can’t deliver. That jar dipping is disgusting & gift giving at those prices? Never. 

Honored Contributor

Good luck with that.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Re: ENOUGH JOSIE

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

Other than IT and Philosophy, Josie Maran is saturating the daily Q and Q2 lineup. It’s monotonous. Let’s please have some variety. Josie’s products are making claims they can’t deliver. That jar dipping is disgusting & gift giving at those prices? Never. 

I agree. I can’t watch her anymore and I don’t I change the channel (that’s for all those who are going to say “so change the channel and don’t watch”).

Trusted Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I agree. I can’t watch her anymore and I don’t I change the channel (that’s for all those who are going to say “so change the channel and don’t watch”. 

Same here. Can't watch her or IT anymore so I just change the channel. I sure do miss the old QVC.

Super Contributor

I agree.  I just turn channel right on by!

Honored Contributor

@ShanusI've been watching so rarely for these months while I've worked with determination to use what I've already paid for that I'm not upset if I do wander in and see the same old.  But it's that same old I'm most likely to buy as my stashes finally end.

And that's why I sometimes wonder when I see this complaint again (even the Forum complaints are getting monotonously repetitive) whether QVC's buyers are less impulsive than they used to be.  I used to buy from a fairly wide variety of their vendors, but in the past 5-10 years, I've spent the vast majority of my QVC money on the same few.  Two of the stashes I'm using up came from your list (Philosophy & Josie) and then add Perricone, Wen, and PTR -  those oft-repeated companies probably accounted for 90% of my QVC money.

Maybe they feature the same items repeatedly because that's what buyers buy even though frequent watchers don't?? 

Respected Contributor

Re: ENOUGH JOSIE

[ Edited ]

Dipping her fingers in that stuff is off-putting.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

they should only air what i want.

they should only air it how i like it aired.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

As long as certain shows are making the on-air quota, you will continue to see those shows. That quota insures that particular brand will have that and more air time.

Respected Contributor

I am in total agreement with the OP.  If I see Josie Maran is on, I immediately turn the channel.  Absolutely NO interest.