Honored Contributor

EM Cosmetics Order Arrived Today

[ Edited ]

Have been wanting to try their bronzer stick and blush stick so finally ordered them.  Ordered the bronzer stick in Terra and the blush stick in Lychee.  Terra is the lightest of bronzer sticks and Lychee is a coral shade of blush.  I have cool medium skin tone and these shades looked great.

I am so impressed.  The bronzer looked dark on the website but it said it was for fair to tan skin tones with neutral to slightly cool tones.  That description is spot on.  Used a brush to apply the bronzer - did not put it on directly from the stick.  It was so creamy and blended beautifully.  Perfect shade for me.  Added just the right touch of warmth.

The blush is a peachy coral shade. It adds a nice bit of beautiful color. It's a warmer shade of coral but definitely not orange.  Also applied with a brush not directly from the stick.  

I am so impressed with both of these products.  Not sure I want to admit it yet, but my cream blushes and bronzers are giving my powder ones a run for their money.  The other thing I have found while trying different blushes is that coral - not orange coral - and peach shades are much more flattering on my skin tone than other shades that I have.

The other EM Cosmetics products that I have are powder blushes and like those but think I'll be reaching for the ones above more often.  If you've thought about trying EM Cosmetics, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Honored Contributor

Re: EM Cosmetics Order Arrived Today

@JudyL 

If you've thought about trying EM Cosmetics, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I did and I'm not

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm - I ended up ordering a few more things from EM cosmetics this weekend - an eyeshadow palette, a cream blush, & a powder blush.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

You're going to have to go back to work! LOL

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

You're going to have to go back to work! LOL

@monicakm - bite your tongue. LOL

Valued Contributor

@JudyL a looking forward to your review!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss wrote:

@Swedishmiss wrote:

@Swedishmiss I will definitely let you know.  Trying the eyeshadow palette today.  Will review all the products once they arrive.