Esteemed Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@NAES1

Hey it's nice to meet you too. I am waiting for my TS from ELYSEE eagerly. I can't wait to try the Collagen cream. I use others, but this was always a little too expensive. I went on auto delivery and I am not going to leave it as the price is super good. 

Again, nice to meet you and our paths will cross again, I am sure Smiley Happy

@Leeny

''also bought the auto ship,but never actually used collagen cream, or use anything with collagen prepared within". I am ready to try hers, though.

HaHaa, it may be months before we see her again. As I mentioned previously,  My life has been all the TIME traveling, internationally....If that doesn't play havoc on your body, then I have no idea what would........?

Respected Contributor

@NAES1

Linda Marshall only offers one TS a year, that is what the host said when she was on. I know she isn't on very often. She is so busy with her travels and family and her business. At 76 I can only marvel at all she does.

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant

Respectfully, I don't care who has had what done....I research ingredients. If there's science, not a meaningless catch phrase or the latest word that means nothing...I'll give it a try if it's backed by someone of Linda's or Manuela from Isomers, caliber. 

Linda has served on top scientific committees in the USA and internationally, she still does. She often gets many of the top efficacious ingredients before other companies do, and years later when they are released to the other companies, they tout them as being the latest thing when in reality she had them for years.

I've never felt Linda has been anything but honest,IMHO.

Skincare can lift and smooth, tighten. I use Perricone, Isomers and Elysee, I look at the proof in the mirror each day.  I'm not getting full on facelift results, but what I see I like. 

If it works for me, who cares what, or if someone has had done.And I'm not saying Linda has, I have no idea as I'm not privy to her comings and goings, nor do I have any inclination to be.

And if someone has, you still need to care for your skin not just having the muscles cut, pulled, or injected, or the lines fill in, etc. 

Although, at some point I may consider a few line fills, or botox. 

Aren't we all doing a bit of work on ourselves if we're using makeup, cleanser, skincare, etc.?

To each her own. 

Cat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Valued Contributor

Re: ELYSEE Vendor

[ Edited ]

She drives me nuts, cant stand her, she is going to have a heart attack talking about her lack of wrinkles. Here is the deal, she has nice skin, but still looks old, its a mix of things that give you that young look. Adrianne looks much younger to me for a variety of reasons, I think she acts a bit younger, dresses very chic and does her hair in a youthway. She also assumes she looks good and that comes off as being confident and comfortable... I have never once her heard her refer to her own lack of wrinkles.

Honored Contributor

Tried one of her sets with the day cream and a serum and eye cream a month or two ago and I was impressed so I ordered the TS.  Using it for first time tonight.  I'm close to her age and I liked the results from the first items I bought.  I also bought her neck cream and using it for the first time.   I used Dr. Denese's line for years and loved it, but some of her newer products didn't seem to work for me so I switched to a Dept. Store brand.  Giving Elysee a fair try and will see.

Honored Contributor

She says she has NOT had any work done. She always says she has wrinkles in motion, but not at rest. Not her neck-nothing helps that-just her face.

Super Contributor

I would like to see an occassional different rep for Elysee- I would Love it if Donna the model could rep the line, and I would like to se Linda Marshall's dil rep it. I think it would be a breath of fresh air to have another rep discuss the line-not the same old tired spiel. and I would love to have Elysee on with some good deals moe frequently. I did see a makeup kit on her page once so I would love to see that on HSN, if they still make it.'

I think just one rep gets very stagnant, soame old lines, stories, and Linda never varies. always the same for years! this line needs updating! 

Honored Contributor

@donna71 wrote:

I would like to see an occassional different rep for Elysee- I would Love it if Donna the model could rep the line, and I would like to se Linda Marshall's dil rep it. I think it would be a breath of fresh air to have another rep discuss the line-not the same old tired spiel. and I would love to have Elysee on with some good deals moe frequently. I did see a makeup kit on her page once so I would love to see that on HSN, if they still make it.'

I think just one rep gets very stagnant, soame old lines, stories, and Linda never varies. always the same for years! this line needs updating! 

I so agree, that is why I wrote here last week that I would love to see her 2 classic serums updated too.

Regular Contributor

I personally hope she never changes the PYC and FOY serums because they work great for me just like they are.  If you follow the line you know that she has introduced a new serum (AP serum) to address autophagy.  The AP Eye Contour Gel is fairly new, as is the autophagy aspect to the Time-Out Moisturizer.  So new products are introduced as new science becomes available. New people tune into any given channel all the time so I believe that is why Linda gives the same presentation...to educate the newbies. Also, when I listen I pick up tidbits from time to time that didn't sink in before.  

As far as Adrienne goes she is high-energy and fun to watch. However she has admitted to having multiple face procedures so no one would ever think it's her products alone that produce her results. 

Ive heard this phrase before. "Genetics loads the gun, but lifestyle pulls the trigger."  So in my opinion Linda was blessed with good genes, but her lifetime of using Elysee has given her the looks she has now.

Valued Contributor

I have followed her for years and believe she is honest.