Honored Contributor

I checked my ELF order today of 3 lip products.  Tracking showed they were delivered last Friday.  They weren't. Hope I'm not going to have a problem like I did earlier this year when pkgs were delivered to someone else with the same box number but different county road.  They were very nice about it and offered to expedite a new order or refund my money.  I still want the products so they're sending out another set (3 products).

Also, I found a set of Girlactik sparkling lip pencils I forgot I had.  I love these pencils!  Glad I had a backup.

Trusted Contributor

Re: ELF Products Are a No Show

@monicakm  Sorry for your disappointment, if it's any consolation I have a similar situation.

I get packages for the neighbors on the next street and they get ours. Same house number, next street over.  The "smart" ones who named these roads named them too similar names- sort of like if named Garden St. and Gardner St.and the delivery guys mess up all the time. 

Last time it happened I private messaged the neighbors through Nextdoor to let them know I received their package.  I didn't want to return it,  I thought it may be a presciption, it was cold packed from an unknown (to me) out-of-state pharmacy.  The husband called me instead (I gave them my number one time) and he didn't thank me at all, instead he accused me of keeping one of their Instacart orders (which I never received!)  I was speechless.

Anyway, I'm glad ELF is making good on your mixup.  For a low priced beauty co. they seem to have quite decent service.  Now it will be a New Years gift to you.  Merry, merry Christmas!

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

First I had to Google "Instacart".  You city people have it made lol  Why do people have to be such jerks?  Sorry Smiley Sad  

ELF is expediting the shipment.  Should be here on the 28th.  I've never used any of these lip products but bought them based on how much I love my coveted ELF Gotta Glow lip tints that the company decided to stop making.  

Respected Contributor

I was getting my mail at the same time my neighbor was getting his out of the box the other day. He looked at it and gave all but one piece to me as it was mine and not his. I also have issues getting mail for someone with the same street # as mine a couple streets over from me. I used to take there and put it in their box, but got tired of having to redeliver, so now I circle the address, mark it to redeliver and put it back out the next day for pickup.Of course, if it looked important or a package I would redeliver.

Esteemed Contributor

I have ELF lip exfoliator in sweet cherry. It's like a balm, which hydrates though doesn't provide much color. That's what I wanted, as I don't go for bright lip colors on myself. 

Monica, let us know how you like the products.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain