Valued Contributor

Someone posted this suggestion awhile ago, if I am not mistaken.  I could not find it in the forums; would you please refresh my memory on this.  TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: ELF Lip Lock for Eyeliner?

@Beauty$Junkie wrote:

Someone posted this suggestion awhile ago, if I am not mistaken.  I could not find it in the forums; would you please refresh my memory on this.  TIA

I mentioned this product a while back about using it on my inner rims to keep my gel liners from traveling. Some people were concerned, however, that since this product is made for the lips they didn't think it was a good idea. I have not experienced any problems with it while using it on my inner rims. Use it at your own discretion.Woman Happy @Beauty$Junkie

Esteemed Contributor

A thought to consider if you do choose to use the lip liner on your eyes is to purchase a separate liner for your lips. Obvious reason is cross contamination of the product if one liner is used both places.

Honored Contributor

I'm one of those concerned posters. I just would never use something on my eyes that wasn't made for that purpose. I don't even see the need to do so.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland