Contributor

I purchased  ELF No. 103 Precision Airbrush Blender brush.  It is $10 (a white brush), one of their more expensive brushes but I love it.  I have used a variety of brushes but this one does so much.  I used it for liquid foundation and for powder products.  It is very soft.  I purchased it at Target. 

Honored Contributor

Re: ELF - Great Makeup Brush

@MeemaJoan - TY  for the recommendation.  I love the brand and also shop for it at Target.

85308_BeautifullyPreciseAirbrushBlender_v1wA.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I really like the Elf brushes (white brissles). I have the powder brush and it really is nice. I wish I could find a blush brush. The only place that sells Elf in my area has only a limited supply of elf brushes.

Super Contributor

Thank you for the information - I will check them out at Target..  Love hearing about new items.....

Esteemed Contributor

I also have an Elf brush and like it very much! If I find a photo, I'll post it. When shopping for makeup brushes, I really do not think you need the high end to be perfectly fine!

Esteemed Contributor

@viva923

If you sign up for email updates on elf dot com you'll receive a lot of discount promotions many of which include free shipping too.

Utuber, Emily Noel uses a lot of Elf brushes in her videos and specifies which is used too.

Honored Contributor

My favorite blush brush was an ELF angled blush brush, the black bristle one. But I found that it was eating my blush and I was going though blushes like crazy so I no longer use it.

Contributor

The black Elf complexion brush is a true champ. Only a bit less soft than my IT Heavenly Luxe complexion brush, and I have washed my 2 Elf ones a zillion times! Strongly recommend. Haven't tried the clear.