Honored Contributor

@Midmod 

No, the Revlon product isn't a "wand".

Honored Contributor

@lkat 

Thank you so much.  

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris 

It's your bacteria.  Think of all the things in your house (makeup, skincare and more) that has your bacteria on it.  Your fingers that you apply makeup with have your bacteria on it.  I don't understand the concern.  I have a blemish free complexion.  I use my hands on my face for makeup and skincare two times a day.  You could always wash your hands before using.  In addition to CT and Elf, Tarte makes these too.

Honored Contributor

@Hmmmmm24 

If it's any consolation, I've always thought she might be one myself.

So you've come out of the woodwork (3 posts to the Beauty forum since 2019) to agree with something you know absolutely nothing about.  How cool is that.  You're just as wrong as the other one.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Hmmmmm24 

If it's any consolation, I've always thought she might be one myself.

So you've come out of the woodwork (3 posts to the Beauty forum since 2019) to agree with something you know absolutely nothing about.  How cool is that.  You're just as wrong as the other one.

@monicakm 

My goodness, I will never understand  conspiracy minded folks who make acusations with ZERO backup. Having had a few strange accusations directed my way, I hope you let this slide right off into space, as I for one enjoy reading about makeup and skincare from you and the other ladies.

Enjoy your Sephora purchases you're about to make. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Thank you @kate2357  It's been a battle at times from those that accused me of not buying all the makeup I said I've bought to now those that think I'm getting kickbacks from beauty brands.  IF ONLY!  Sometimes I wish I could be as judgemental as others here have been to me but that's not a very Christian thing to do/be.  

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@MG Chris 

It's your bacteria.  Think of all the things in your house (makeup, skincare and more) that has your bacteria on it.  Your fingers that you apply makeup with have your bacteria on it.  I don't understand the concern.  I have a blemish free complexion.  I use my hands on my face for makeup and skincare two times a day.  You could always wash your hands before using.  In addition to CT and Elf, Tarte makes these too.

You have a point. I am going to try them. The colors I wanted have sold out but I may try some others. I am on the fence about pulling the trigger on the stuff I have in my cart for the spring sale. I have bought so much lately I am trying to justify more😂

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris 

Well I won't say "you can do it!" as a couple here will insist I'm a shill for beauty brands, but, YOU CAN DO IT! The only two makeup items I bought were repeat purchases for items I'm close to using up or broke.  The perfume and Glow Recipe items are repeat purchases as well.  Nothing new.

Face with rolling eyes emoji clipart. Free download transparent .PNG |  Creazilla

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@MG Chris 

Well I won't say "you can do it!" as a couple here will insist I'm a shill for beauty brands, but, YOU CAN DO IT! The only two makeup items I bought were repeat purchases for items I'm close to using up or broke.  The perfume and Glow Recipe items are repeat purchases as well.  Nothing new.

Face with rolling eyes emoji clipart. Free download transparent .PNG |  Creazilla

You are hysterical 😂

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@MG Chris 

I think it's probably more hygienic than a doe foot applicator.