Trusted Contributor
I've learned a lot about skincare on this forum. But I have to admit that the older I get the less I know about makeup, choosing colors and how to apply. Especially blush. I have no idea how to apply that. But I enjoy reading all about new ideas, even if I don't try them all. It's fun to read about. @monicakm, I'm sorry you had to be put thru that. I thought all the snark was on other boards, not here.

Maybe this is a crazy question @monicakm, but I would watch a makeup tutorial from you. I would. Especially since we're only 8 yrs apart
Honored Contributor

@Midmod 

There was YT and makeup influencer bashing on another forum that coincided with what was said about me here.  That is so nice of you to 

mention how much you enjoy everything you've learned here.  I think we all have something to offer.  I don't know why others have to be so rude and make baseless innuendos.  There was zero tolerance for comments on forums I moderated.  

You are the 3rd or 4th person to suggest you'd be interested in seeing makeup tutorials from me.  That's such a nice compliment and an honor.  But can you imagine the snark if I did that?? Smiley Surprised  I can.  I see it all the time on YT.  I don't know how ladies put themselves out there fully knowing they will face snarky remarks and be made fun of.  I don't have the thick skin for it.  

Honored Contributor

Re: ELF Beauty Wands

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  - don't let a few discouraging posts bother you.  You know 99% of the beauties on this forum enjoy the information you pass our way.  Keep doing what you do!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Thank you for the encouraging words.

I so appreciate it Smiley Happy

Contributor

I'm glad you took the time to educate the poster.  I'm an 83 year old senior.....still working full time in a demnding position and maintaining my home.  I look forward every day to looking at this board and I particularly love to read what you purchase and give your review.  Don't let the naysayers get you down.

Trusted Contributor

I saw on the Ulta forum over on Reddit that these are being returned in droves. I haven't been to Ulta to see if they are in stock. I wanted to pick some up. I want to see the colors in person before deciding on what colors  I want.

Honored Contributor

@molly and me 

How sweet.  Thank you (if you're talking to me)...and if you're not talking to me it's still sweet of you to complement another member.

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris 

Well, once again, you get what you pay for.  If I didn't like the CT Blush Wand so much, I would possibly return it.  The product is beautiful!  The component is messy.  It might be because I don't close the twist top.  I just put the lid on it.  I'm closing the twist top now.  And yes, I've read the bad reviews of the Elf product.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@MG Chris 

Well, once again, you get what you pay for.  If I didn't like the CT Blush Wand so much, I would possibly return it.  The product is beautiful!  The component is messy.  It might be because I don't close the twist top.  I just put the lid on it.  I'm closing the twist top now.  And yes, I've read the bad reviews of the Elf product.

@monicakm and @MG Chris - hmmm, I'm thinking I'm glad I didn't find any of these at ULTA the other day