Regular Contributor

Can I work mad hippie retinol serum into the ELEMIS regimen and if so, how? Do you guys use them together? I’m. It quite sure and I have posted that question on ELEMIS FB page, but got no answer...

Respected Contributor

Re: ELEMIS and retinol

[ Edited ]

I just ordered the Face the Future kit after much hesitation. The Facebook group that I belong to has been going gaga over this kit. My concern is that I use Retin A so did not know if I could use this with the  new night cream. I messaged Emer and she  suggested doing a patch test. That did not satisfy me because I just wanted to make sure that the ingredients in the Matrix would not cancel out my Retin A. My DD works for a derm. So I had her ask the aesthetician and she said there would be no problem using the Matrix night cream. I do wait about an hour before applying the cream over my Retin A.

Regular Contributor

Thanks so much for that info. I ordered that kit as well, especially with seeing a big difference with ELEMIS in my skin. I’ve never found anything else which actually worked well for me. I hope it works for you as well. It’s an amazing value. Do you use anything else from ELEMIS? I do and I’m so happy that Qvc makes it affordable. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Katilein wrote:

Can I work mad hippie retinol serum into the ELEMIS regimen and if so, how? Do you guys use them together? I’m. It quite sure and I have posted that question on ELEMIS FB page, but got no answer...

@KatileinI don't have a clue as to what Elemis products you are using.  Unless they have any ingredients that would render the Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum ineffective, you should be fine.  I'm guessing the Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum would be the thinnest consistency product in the lineup so use that as your first treatment product after your evening cleansing and follow with your Elemis products after the Vitamin A Serum.