Trusted Contributor

It has good reviews but says collected as "part of a promotion".

No ingredient list.Checked everywhere, there are a bunch of questions asking for ingredient list. This is the best I could find from the description. 

The formula also contains a special blend of zinc, grapeseed, French melon, and antioxidant-rich vitamin C (to help fight against free radicals), as well as vitamin A, chlorella, peptides, and amino acids.

Honored Contributor

The ELEMIS pills do not contain any collagen. They are PRO-collagen supps meaning they are formulated to support collagen and it's production in the skin. Apparently this supp contains a fairly new type of hyaluron where it contains multiple size molecules most useful in the skin. The other ingredients are a combination of anti-inflammatories and antioxidants with some of them promoting healing and collagen production. No peptides/amino acids that I could see.

Ingredients:

elemis pills.jpg

Image taken from UK.ELEMIS dot com.

Honored Contributor

I can see some eyerolls coming, but improved youthful skin can be achieved via autophagy through practicing regular intermittent fasting.  At a fasting period of 18 hrs., the body goes into autophagy, which is the recycling of damaged proteins to make new ones. The longer the fast, the deeper the autophagy.  

Esteemed Contributor

I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A SHOT.

I DO LIKE ELEMIS AND LOVE THEIR SPAS.

FIGURED FOR $20, I CAN TRY THEM FOR A MONTH AND IF I DO NOT NOTICE A DIFFERENCE I CAN SEND THEM BACK, AND GET A REFUND.

REALLY NOTHING TO LOSE AND I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO TRY A GOOD SUPPLEMENT FOR SKIN, HAIR, AND NAILS.

HOPE ANYONE WHO DOES TRY IT HAS GREAT SUCCESS!