Esteemed Contributor

Re: ELEMIS Pro-Collagan Rose Ceansing Balm

I got a facial and they used Elemis products. Fell in love with this cleansing balm and the matching toner. 

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

I got a facial and they used Elemis products. Fell in love with this cleansing balm and the matching toner. 

Oh no! They have a matching toner?  I'm in trouble now.

Occasional Contributor

Re: ELEMIS Pro-Collagan Rose Cleansing Balm

I also purchased the Rose Kit for $74 and I am loving it.  Such a great value!!  I really prefer the rose balm compared to the original.  The scent is very light!

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@godi wrote:

@Pecky   I have their lavender & apricot toner and bth are amazing!  I'm sure the rose one is very nice too!

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@godi wrote:

@Pecky   I have their lavender & apricot toner and bth are amazing!  I'm sure the rose one is very nice too!

@haddon9I have the apricot toner and love it.  I can't seem to find the rose one.

Valued Contributor

Yes, I adore Elemis. I put this on and leave it for about three-five minutes so it can soften and warm on my face; then, a warm facecloth in the tub or shower. 

I am on auto delivery for Elemis; I think every one of their things is really excellent. I am turning 70 and do not have one wrinkle. I've always treated my face with the best products, and I still do. Currently, I alternate Elemis with Perricone and Dr. Denese, depending on the weather, my routine, etc. I'm very happy. When I travel, the Elemis is what I take along.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal I just got their anti aging cream.  (Shadow opened the box for me, OH!  boy!!!).  I got a sample of this but haven't used it.  I still have a lot of Purity by Philosophy.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal a370753 is this item on easy pay.

Honored Contributor

@65and fabulous  So glad you like Elemis.  I do  also.  I was glad to read that you alternate between three different product lines.  I wrote here one time that I was doing that and I was rather "reprimanded."  Currently I'm trying to finish up some lines, but I did go back to Dr. Denese after I had stopped for a while.  Think I look pretty good and I'm 70++.  I also really like Elemis and am going to return to that in a couple of weeks.  Also, have Algenist and Shiseido (0ver bought on that one so don't want to waste ).  

Respected Contributor

My memory is going way back here! Jacklyn Smith the actress, wrote in a book she cleansed her face in this type of method.