Esteemed Contributor

Tonight only, get a free full size Double Wear Mascara with any purchase at Estee Lauder dot com. Always free shipping. No minimum purchase. Code APRILDW Smile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered this on a tip that it makes a really good eye shadow primer

Smoothing Creme Concealer $24.00

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

Thanks betteb! I was just thinking it was about time to get some more double wear foundation. Great to get a free mascara with it. All with free shipping... Can't beat that!

Honored Contributor

Hello betteb{#emotions_dlg.wub} my sister-in-law has started using their new foundation. I can't remember the name but will look. Also, Dillard's is having their gift with purchase in May.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi SGH{#emotions_dlg.wub} You said maybe I needed to buy a lipgloss, so I did this instead. I need an eye primer and who doesn't want a free mascara{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I'm going to email you a recipe I found today.

Respected Contributor
On 4/8/2015 betteb said:

pSmoothing Creme Concealer $24.00

I have used this for years as a undereye concealer and also primer. A little bit goes a long, long way. It lasts forever. Love it.

I coulc not find this offer.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/8/2015 lkat said: Thanks betteb! I was just thinking it was about time to get some more double wear foundation. Great to get a free mascara with it. All with free shipping... Can't beat that??

You are very welcome. As my DH used to say ""You can't beat that with a stick""

Do you like the Double Wear Foundation?

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/8/2015 Hoovermom said:
On 4/8/2015 betteb said:

pSmoothing Creme Concealer $24.00

I have used this for years as a undereye concealer and also primer. A little bit goes a long, long way. It lasts forever. Love it.

I read the tip about using it as an eye primer here, it might have been youSmile

Honored Contributor
On 4/8/2015 betteb said:

Hi SGH{#emotions_dlg.wub} You said maybe I needed to buy a lipgloss, so I did this instead. I need an eye primer and who doesn't want a free mascara{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I'm going to email you a recipe I found today.

I love multi-use products{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} This is the only make-up line my sister-in-law uses.

I e-mailed you too.

Honored Contributor

Perfectionist is the foundation.