Honored Contributor

Bette, I do use the mechanical pencil which does come with one refill. Lasts at least 2 years, so I'm set for a while.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/8/2015 september said:

Bette, I do use the mechanical pencil which does come with one refill. Lasts at least 2 years, so I'm set for a while.

I'll have to put that on my list of things to try.Smile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor
On 4/8/2015 betteb said:
On 4/8/2015 lkat said: Thanks betteb! I was just thinking it was about time to get some more double wear foundation. Great to get a free mascara with it. All with free shipping... Can't beat that??

You are very welcome. As my DH used to say "You can't beat that with a stick"

Do you like the Double Wear Foundation?

I love Double Wear. I have very fair, acne prone skin with a lot of redness and old scars that is still oily even though I'm in my 50s. I have tried tons of foundations, but haven't found anything I like better. They have a ton of colors and I don't have any problem with oxidation like I do with foundations such as Lancôme. It stays on all day and does a good job of keeping oil at bay. If someone is looking for a full coverage foundation, I'd highly recommend it. I'd also suggest applying it with a flat topped foundation brush (I prefer IT) as that gives it a flawless application.

I envy all the ladies that can get away with just a BB or CC cream, what I wouldn't give to be able to just dab a little of that on each morning!

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/8/2015 lkat said:
On 4/8/2015 betteb said:
On 4/8/2015 lkat said: Thanks betteb! I was just thinking it was about time to get some more double wear foundation. Great to get a free mascara with it. All with free shipping... Can't beat that??

I love Double Wear. I have very fair, acne prone skin with a lot of redness and old scars that is still oily even though I'm in my 50s. I have tried tons of foundations, but haven't found anything I like better. They have a ton of colors and I don't have any problem with oxidation like I do with foundations such as Lancôme. It stays on all day and does a good job of keeping oil at bay. If someone is looking for a full coverage foundation, I'd highly recommend it. I'd also suggest applying it with a flat topped foundation brush (I prefer IT) as that gives it a flawless application.

I envy all the ladies that can get away with just a BB or CC cream, what I wouldn't give to be able to just dab a little of that on each morning!

Thanks for the review. Next time I'm at Dillards I will ask for a color match and a sample.

I do use a BB cream, but I use a powder foundation on top of it. Like I said earlier, I also need a little concealer.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor
On 4/8/2015 betteb said:
On 4/8/2015 lkat said:
On 4/8/2015 betteb said:

Thanks for the review. Next time I'm at Dillards I will ask for a color match and a sample.

I do use a BB cream, but I use a powder foundation on top of it. Like I said earlier, I also need a little concealer.

I hope you like it. You can usually get a generous sample and I like that they have warm, neutral and cool colors. I'm pretty neutral and it's hard finding colors for fair skin that aren't too pink or yellow. Like others have said, their concealers are very nice.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/8/2015 lkat said:
On 4/8/2015 betteb said:
On 4/8/2015 lkat said:
On 4/8/2015 betteb said:

I hope you like it. You can usually get a generous sample and I like that they have warm, neutral and cool colors. I'm pretty neutral and it's hard finding colors for fair skin that aren't too pink or yellow. Like others have said, their concealers are very nice.

I'm the same way. Foundation colors are tough.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the tip.