Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Today only, offering 14% rebate from many stores, Ulta, Tarte,  and Philosophy included, check it out.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle

Thank you so much!

I had already ordered Joy Mangano hangers (dang!) but there is something else I may order too.❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Also Naturalizer!  Whee, had my eyes on several pair.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor

and the Q today is 10%Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I must be a late bloomer with this ebates thing. I just signed up. 😎

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I must be a late bloomer with this ebates thing. I just signed up. 😎

Also check out Mr Rebates, Extrabux, Be Frugal and Top Cash Back, , they all offer different rates, you can choose to stay with one site or use whoever is offering the most at the time you are ordering, which is what i do.

Honored Contributor

Never too late @SurferWife .  I've gotten $294.45 so far in rebates from Ebates that I have going to my Paypal account.

I'm happy with the rebates, but oftentimes I have to fill out "Where is my rebate" inquiries because I don't get credit for purchases made.  So keep up with your purchases in case you don't get credit for them.

Honored Contributor

Good information to know @San Antonio Gal  & @Shelbelle! I just used ebates to purchase the PTR BeautyIQ steal.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Never too late @SurferWife .  I've gotten $294.45 so far in rebates from Ebates that I have going to my Paypal account.

I'm happy with the rebates, but oftentimes I have to fill out "Where is my rebate" inquiries because I don't get credit for purchases made.  So keep up with your purchases in case you don't get credit for them.

@San Antonio Gal  Very good advice. Especially if you use more than one site for rebates.

I have a small notebook and I record the date, the store I purchased from, the amount I spent, the rebate percent offered and the amount of the rebate due me. I then check a few days later to make sure I was credited and place a check mark next to the purchase.

Regular Contributor

@SurferWifeI got started with Ebates two months ago and I already got my first payment from my December purchases.  I always have wishlists from my favorite websites and wait until the cash back is high enough to make a purchase.  I got started after reading all the posts here in the Beauty forum so thank you everybody.  Smiley Happy