Occasional Contributor

Ladies, I"ve been with QVC for 15 years.  I have seen the best be changed to the worst.  I've seen great smelling items,..lose the scent,..I've used products in the past that doesen"t work like once before, or a different smell,..etc.  I've also seen new items that I like alot. The shipping back in the good ole days was so cheap.  Now its crazy.  Still I shop at QVC.  It's the easy pays that have me addicted I suppose but why on earth would QVC HAVE A COMPLETE DAY OF EVERY BEAUTY ITEM ON 6 EASY PAYS ON A FRIDAY when most of us are working.  I happen to not work this past Friday and yes I bought a few things.  Saturday,..just a few easy pays.  Nothing I would have bought.  Have any of you ever thought of this?  Think about how much more they would sell if they did this on the weekend.  Is it just me or does this bother others??

Esteemed Contributor

Re: EASY PAY/ BEAUTY..Weekday??

I don't think watching has a impact on sales. You can watch qvc on the internet now and order anything online at anytime. No reason to miss out if your working. Heck I ordered my stuff at 2 am that day because I couldn't sleep.
Occasional Contributor

Re: EASY PAY/ BEAUTY..Weekday??

I love you answer,, LOL.   I too have done that on many nights I couldn't sleep but it never falls on a Weekend... unless I missed it,