Respected Contributor

Instant brow lift

Instant Lift Brow Pencil, Deep Brown

Flawless Finsh Foundation

Respected Contributor

i just watched a utube video done by "celebrity make up artist" jeffery star? (my niece simply loves him) anyway he was reviewing the elf cosmetics. did a full face on his self. 

raved about it.  price is good. as well. cruelty free. ok. 

maybe i'll take another lookl

Honored Contributor

Anyone try that Putty Primer yet? Just wondering about it. Suppose to be a dupe for Tatcha's Silk primer balm, selling for $50.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Anyone try that Putty Primer yet? Just wondering about it. Suppose to be a dupe for Tatcha's Silk primer balm, selling for $50.

@SilleeMee  .. Do you know if the Putty Primer can be used  under (not under eyeshadow)  the eyes??

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee  .. Do you know if the Putty Primer can be used  under (not under eyeshadow)  the eyes??

I don't really know but one of the reviews for it on the elf site said she used it all around her eyes and liked it. I can't see why you couldn't use it under your eyes. Says it has squalane for hydration. @Boehm Collector 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't really know but one of the reviews for it on the elf site said she used it all around her eyes and liked it. I can't see why you couldn't use it under your eyes. Says it has squalane for hydration. @Boehm Collector 

Thank you @SilleeMee 

Contributor

I use ELF poreless primer (the pink one) and their HD powder. I highly recommend them. Also their brushes are good and their taupe eyebrow pencil is great.  I love that they are cruelty free too! Oh and I forgot, their Beauty Shield Primer with SPF is the bomb!! I used to use all high end cosmetics and spent a fortune. No more when the less expensive brands are just as good. I don't care to waste my money on commercials and advertising coz that is really what you are paying for.

Honored Contributor

@tototwo  Here are a few suggestions:  

--  lip exfoliator in lipstick tube(gently exfoliates your lips)  If you don't want to spend a lot of money, this is an alternative.

--  Spray to set makeup

--  makeup wipes (to take off makeup)

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

The eyelid primer was recommended by someone here, so I sent away for that and a few lip liners.  THEN,  it was pointed out that everything is made in China.  When I received my package, indeed, that is what is printed on the box.   I gave it all away. 

Maybe it's just me,  but after reading all that I have,  I would prefer not to ingest things that are made in China if possible ...  whether food or make up.  I understand that not everything made in the USA is great either, but my trust goes A LOT further with products from here and certain other countries. 

Enjoy the line if it works for you...  it's a pass for me. 

Honored Contributor

I've never heard of anyone getting sick from using elf products nor have I ever heard or read about any elf products being recalled because of a possible problem with them. As far as I can tell, elf products are safe to use.