Respected Contributor

Off from work until Tuesday, so I was up until about 1am this morning watching the tube and shopping online.  Grabbed a nice bag of stuff from ELF

Holy Hydration elf off makeup remover (need it for my eyeballs)

Smudge brush - never had one so new tool

Eyeliner brush -  new tool for me as well

Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths (2 pack) for daughter

Facial Oil Mist - I surely dont need it for face but will spray on arms

total bill was $13.80 and with free shipping because I have an elf account - all they need is your email.  I forgot to grab the coconut water spray but will in my next order. Can't beat that purchase! 

Esteemed Contributor

@bmorechick  I buy ELF brow pencils from Amazon. Huge bargain.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@bmorechick  Have you used the Holy Hydration elf off makeup remover? Would you recommend? I am almost out of Clinique and thinking about ordering the e.l.f. Holy hydration makeup remover and an SPF with the coconut mist.

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

I love, love the Elf holy hydration makeup melting balm. I bought a three pack of the Elemis after seeing influencers using it on TikTok and I hate it. I am working my way through the first tub and I am counting the days until I can go back to my Elf. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm also a fan of e.l.f. holy hydration melting balm. It removes all kiinds of makeup without irritation. I always cleanse afterwards, as I don't consider the balm to take the place of a cleanser. You can't beat the price.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

I'm also a fan of e.l.f. holy hydration melting balm. It removes all kiinds of makeup without irritation. I always cleanse afterwards, as I don't consider the balm to take the place of a cleanser. You can't beat the price.

I also use a cleansing balm as the first step. 

Respected Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@bmorechick  Have you used the Holy Hydration elf off makeup remover? Would you recommend? I am almost out of Clinique and thinking about ordering the e.l.f. Holy hydration makeup remover and an SPF with the coconut mist.

Thank you!

I use their Holy Hydration facewash in the bottle and I like it. It does take off eye make up too, but sometimes I use the Roc pads to wash my face and you can't get that near your eyes so thats why I grabbed the new remover.  I think it's like the neutrogena remover that's an oil and another product mix.  You gotta shake it up.  I like all of elf's products except the mint melt line. Irritates my face.

Respected Contributor

I love their stuff.  I've been ordered from their site and get nice freebies.