Respected Contributor

Re: Dyson has a new blow dryer

$400 for a hairdryer???  Not for me.  I shampoo and dry my hair everyday of my life and the $19.95 Conair Travel Dryer serves me just fine.  Each one has lasted 5+ years.  I even keep a new one on hand for when the old one dies.  I also have a new Perfector tucked away for just in case.

Esteemed Contributor

The price is totally ridiculous ... they have great products but, I would never pay $400 for a hair dryer!!!!! 🙀🙀

Honored Contributor

I saw this on the Today show this morning. I would never pay $400 for a hair dryer.    What's it supposed to do besides be light and quiet?  I would like a dryer that prevented frizz but not for that much money.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Dyson over prices everything they make.....  a fool is a fool.

Esteemed Contributor

There's an article about the new Dyson hair dryer on the U.K. Daily Mail website and a videoclip of it being used. Uhmm..no it doesn't look anything special and no before and after or comparisons to any other hair dryer. And it does sound noisy in the video too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3561634/Can-299-Dyson-Supersonic-hairdryer-perfect-blowdry...

Honored Contributor

dyson-2.jpgMaybe the price will come down in time.

Respected Contributor

You can buy a T3 at Costco or TJ Max seems to have them...hair dryer and flat irons.