Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dyson hairdryer/eating my words !

Thanks @Icegoddess!  I do see the "add to list" link and this is the "Shopping List" that I referred to in my earlier post. Thanks so much for explaining!  And yes, I do know Amazon changes the prices in the Shopping Cart and Saved items.  And it also notifies me of price changes sometimes, and I thought it did it all the time, but I realized at some point it doesn't, so now I think it is an ad feature.  

I do know I can see price changes if I look, but I do have a lot of saved items, added when I thought I would be notified of price changes.  By the time I realized I wasn't consistently being notified, I stopped bothering with it...  Maybe I'll let this Keepa app do the work for me.

Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

My hair dryer is a T3 and I love it. Have had it for many years.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

Thats awesome! I'd love to try it out sometime. I might get Shark's version of the air wrap for my birthday. I'm glad it was worth the price!

@GenXmuse 

I also purchased the Shark but had to return it the lowest level is so hot it would cause my hair to much damage, even on the lowest setting...... that being said my hair dryed quicker with Shark than Dyson... 

I kept my Dyson but only use it as a spare, travel or back up.  

My current favorite hair dryer is the Curlsmith with the large diffuser even the highest setting doesn't damage my hair but I try to stay with medium heat and high low.  It gives me the most shine.

Thats good to know. Thank you, I appreciate the feedback!

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda 

WELCOME TO THE DYSON HAIRDRYER LOVER'S CLUB SISTER!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife ..THANK YOU SO MUCH !!